To give you the power to host and attend Airmeet sessions from anywhere, we have built a functionality which allows everyone to adjust their session resolutions.
You can do so by simply accessing the resolution dropdown on your screen.
- If you’re on the live stage (Host, Speaker, Attendee Joined via hand raised or Invite to the stage feature) then you’ll see HD ( High definition) and LD ( low definition) in your live session experience.
Low definition streams at 360p whereas High definition streams at 720p.
Note: The session quality doesn’t get impacted in any manner if you go from high to the low definition. It’s just for adjusting your individual view. This shall allow you to host/deliver your session seamlessly even at places with low internet connectivity.
If you’re an Attendee, you can choose among four different steaming resolutions.
Navigate to the right-hand side corner of your session frame→ Choose the resolution which suits your connectivity preferences.
- High Definition: Streams in 720p
- Low Definition : Streams in 480p
- Audio Only Mode: You will be able to hear the speakers on the stage (used in case of the low network)
- Lite Mode: It is an optimised version of Airmeet for the unstable network. Stream lags behind the standard stream by upmost 30 sec.
- When a host switches to the low definition, will his/her broadcast resolution also change?
No, by making this switch only the host will view his side of the event according to selected streaming preference. Whereas the session will still be broadcasted in high resolution always.
2. Will the audience view the event in low definition when the host switches to LD?
No, the audience will view the event based on their selected resolution.
3. What are the resolutions for HD and LD?
For HD it is 720p and for LD it is 360p
4. Changing these resolutions will make any impact on Recording or Live Streaming?
No, this will not impact the recordings of the event