Step 1: Join an Airmeet event from your desktop/laptop.
Step 2: Enter any live session.
Step 3: At the bottom of the stage screen
- Click on the [CC] button to turn on the closed captions. The transcribed text along with the speaker's name will be displayed.
Points to keep in mind:
1. Closed Captions are not available to Host or Co-Host.
2. The maximum number of lines that can be shown:
- If only the speaker is speaking, maximum of 3 lines.
- If multiple speakers, then the most recent two speakers will be shown. For the first speaker one line and the second speaker two lines (at max).
3. Closed Captions are applicable for both meetup and conference format.
4. Closed Captions is not supported on lite mode, mobile, and Ipad applications.
5. Closed Captions works well with Screen Sharing and Stage Backdrop if applied and doesn't support any Pre-Recorded videos played in a particular session.
6. Closed Captions are not recorded and won’t appear when the recording plays.