Videos (max size: 2GB, MP4 format)
Step 1: After creating an event, upload the pre-recorded videos from the left side of the dashboard. You can play this video both backstage and in the live session.
Step 2: To play the video on the backstage/live stage:
- Go backstage.
- Find the video button on the right side of the stage. Click on it to view your uploaded videos.
- Select the video you want to play and hit that play button on the screen.
- You can pause the video using the same button.
- To remove a video from the stage, you can click on the red button.
- You can also hide/unhide the host and the speakers from the top right of the screen by clicking on the hide button.
Related Article :
How many pre-recorded videos can we upload? What is the size of the video?
Who all can play pre-recorded videos?
Recommended Compressing Tool:
Handbrake Pre-recorded Video Compressing - Instructions