Table of content
- How to add a new session for an Airmeet event
- Add session
- Types of session
- Session components
- Create parallel session on Airmeet (conference format)
- How many speakers can an Airmeet session accommodate on stage?
Airmeet support two kinds of format, Meetup & Conference format wherein meetup format you can have a single track session (one session at a time) whereas in conference format you can as many as session as you want to parallel or non-parallel.
How to add a new session for an Airmeet event
To add a new session go to your event dashboard and click on the session tab. Fill in the desired information and click on "Add session".
Event dashboard > session tab > Add session
Types of session
Airmeet supports two types of session i.e.
- Host on Airmeet (Go live directly on Airmeet)
Using this option the host/co-host along with the speaker goes live on stage.
- Use a streaming software ( Stream into Airmeet from another platform)
An event organiser can stream into a session via RTMP feed through any third party encoder or platform.
How to "stream in" your Events into Airmeet via RTMP input?
While creating a session there are multiple things that are needed to be added. Following are brief information about each section.
- Session Name: Enter the session name which should be clear and descriptive. Session details are visible to participants on the landing page agenda and on the platform as well.
- Session Date: Enter the session date when the speakers and host would be going live.
- Session Time: Enter the session time for participants to know at what time they need to be available to attend the same. You can also add a custom time by double-clicking on the time section.
refer to the article to know how to add custom time for a session?
- Duration: Enter the duration of the session in minutes.
- Host: The session host is one point of contact for a live session and managing the stage controls.
A host can only be a team member of the community.
- Session tags
Note: You can add up to 15 tags cumulatively for an event.
- Control who can join: The organizers/host can control who can enter certain sessions in Airmeet events. Controlling access can be done on basis of either Ticketing tiers or from the list of registrants/ list of attendees uploaded by the organiser using CSV file upload or can avail both the options.
Reference article: Control who can access your event session (restrict session-based entry)
Create parallel session on Airmeet
Parallel sessions can only be created in Conference format events. Parallel session has to have a different host and speakers for each session. And event managers of the community can be the host of these sessions.
Reference article: How to create parallel sessions in Airmeet?
How many speakers can an Airmeet session accommodate on stage?