TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Adding speaker from event dashboard
- Components for speaker card
- Why there is an option to add and map a speaker for an RTMP session
- Generating & Copy Speaker link
- What can I do if the speaker missed their speaker link to join the event?
- Stage/Backstage management
- Put speakers on-focus/limelight during the live event
- Speaker Guide (walkthrough)
- Joining session from Airmeet iPad application for speaker's
- Points to keep in mind
Are you speaking at an Airmeet event? Awesome, we are happy to have you on board. Now it’s time to prep yourself for your virtual event.
Every speaker gets a unique link to join the event or dry runs. The speaker gets direct access to the event as every detail on the speaker card is pre-filled by the organizer while generating the speaker's unique link. The unique speaker link can be used throughout the event and during dry runs.
Adding a speaker from the event dashboard
As an event organizer, you can add as many speakers you want for an Airmeet event, whereas for a particular session, you can only have up to 10 speakers at a time on stage. Let's understand how you can add speakers and various components that need to be entered.
Step 1: Go to the event dashboard and choose the event for which you want to add a speaker. (airmeet.com > Sign in > Community dashboard > Events > Choose Event > View Details)
Step 2: On the left panel, choose the Speakers & Hosts tab and click on the "+Add Speaker" button, add a speaker and fill in the required details.
Components for speaker card
- Speaker's Name: Enter the speaker's name, which you want to display on the speaker card.
- Upload Speaker Image
- Recommended Image Dimension:
- Image Max Size:
- Image Format:
- Speaker's Email ID: Enter the speaker's email address to get him to register for Airmeet in advance, and also, if the speaker lost his unique link, he could enter the event using the event link which the same email id entered here.
- Speaker's Organization: Enter the speaker's organization which you want to display on the speaker card.
- Speaker's Designation:
Why is there an option to add and map a speaker for an RTMP session?
For an RTMP-based session, the speaker can't join backstage or on stage while the session is live. In contrast, as an organizer, you can add them as speakers and map them for an RTMP session to display their information on the
Generating & Copy Speaker link
What can I do if the speaker missed their speaker link to join the event?
In case the speaker misplaces their unique link, they can still enter the event and access the backstage and stage from the main event link, which the event organizer can send as a backup for any last-moment hustle.,
Event dashboard > Basic Info tab > Copy event link > send it to speaker
Speaker Guide (walkthrough)
Joining session from Airmeet iPad application for speaker's
The speaker can also join a session using the Airmeet iPad application and interact with participants.
Note: Speakers can't share their screen while on the Ipad application.