How do I get my event recordings ?
NOTE: Backstage conversations are not recorded even if the recording option is enabled.
1. Session recording is created only after the session has ended. Please end the session to get the recordings.
2. Ending session and ending Airmeet are two different things. Ending a session means ending a small section of the event while ending Airmeet means ending the event.
Step 1: Once your session or event has ended, go to the dashboard and choose the Airmeet event for which you want the recording.
(www.airmeet.com > sign in > Community Dashboard > Event Dashboard > Recording tab)
Step 2: On the left panel, choose Recordings. You will find all your recordings for the events here.
- Preview the Recording(s): - You can preview the recordings of your sessions by clicking on a play button.
- Download the Recording:- You can download a single recording or all of them at once.
- Other Actions:- You can copy and share the link of your recordings or delete them by clicking on the three-dot buttons.
- Free Account Recording: The free account recording will be available in the SD (Standard Definition), containing the Airmeet watermark.
- Social Webinar, Conference & Appsumo plan users get session recording in HD+ resolution i.e. 720p
- Free users to get session recording in SD resolution, i.e., 480p
Rich Recordings (With Stage-backdrop & labels) are available on the recording by default for all Social Webinar/Appsumo/Conference plans.
Whereas for the free plan, the recording would be provided without a stage backdrop & labels.
Need more help? Contact email@example.com or visit our 24*7 Support Lounge.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.