How do I get my event recordings ?
NOTE: Backstage conversations are not recorded even if the recording option is enabled.
1. Session recording is created only after the session has ended. Please end the session to get the recordings.
2. Ending session and ending Airmeet are two different things. Ending a session means ending a small section of the event while ending Airmeet means ending the event.
Step 1: Once your session or event has ended, go to the dashboard and choose the Airmeet event for which you want the recording.
(www.airmeet.com > sign in > Community Dashboard > Event Dashboard > Recording tab)
Step 2: On the left panel, choose Recordings. You will find all your recordings for the events here.
- Preview the Recording(s): - You can preview the recordings of your sessions by clicking on a play button.
- Download the Recording:- You can download a single recording or all of them at once.
- Other Actions:- You can copy and share the link of your recordings or delete them by clicking on the three-dot buttons.
- Business, Enterprise & Appsumo plan users get session recording in HD+ resolution i.e 720p
- Frees users get session recording in SD resolution i.e 480p
- RTMP based session recording are not recorded & are not available on the dashboard.
- Sessions having stage backdrop would be provided recording without stage backdrop.
Our team is continuously working to get these fix for a better experience.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.