Team Member (Event Manager) limits according to various plans.
- Free Plan - 2 (1 Community Manager+ 1 Event Manager)
- Social Webinar Plan - 10 (1 Community Manager+ 9 Event Manager)
- Conference Plan - 10 (1 Community Manager+ 9 Event Manager)
- Appsumo Plan -
- code a - 1
- code b - 2
- code c - 5
Note: Invited Team members are also considered blocked event managers until the team managers accept the invite.
Adding an event manager with domain @airmeet.com won't be deducted from the community allotted limit
Steps to Add Team Member (Event Manager) for your Airmeet community.
Steps to follow:
1. Sign up/Login to Airmeet. (airmeet.com >signup/login)
2. Go to the dashboard.
3. Click Team from the left corner of the page.
4. Invite a team member by clicking on Invite Team Member
NOTE: Only the Community Manager can invite a team member.
Type in the email of the person you want to be a member of your community and Send an Invitation.
NOTE: The invitation link has validity for 14 days and needs to be sent again if crosses the validity period.
The invitee will get the invitation email. Once they accept it by logging in to Airmeet with the same email id, they will appear as the event manager of your community and you as the community manager.
Note: Only the "Community Manager" has the control of adding and deleting the team members.
Roles of Community Manager and Event Manager.
Need more help? Contact email@example.com or visit our 24*7 Support Lounge.