TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Team member limits according to various plans.
- Free Plan - 1 (1 Community Manager)
- Starter Plan - 3 (1 Community Manager+ 2 Event Manager)
- Professional Plan - 5 (1 Community Manager+ 4 Event Manager)
- Enterprise Plan - 10 (1 Community Manager+ 9 Event Manager)
- Appsumo Plans -
- code a - 1 (1 Community Manager)
- code b - 2 (1 Community Manager+ 1 Event Manager)
- code c - 5 (1 Community Manager+ 4 Event Manager)
Note: Invited Team members are also considered blocked event managers until the team managers accept the invite.
Adding an event manager with the domain @airmeet.com won't be deducted from the community allotted limit.
Steps to follow:
Step 1: Log in to Airmeet (airmeet.com >signup/login) and Go to the Community dashboard.
Step 2: Click on the "Team" tab from the left-hand side. Invite a team member by clicking on "+Add team member."
Step 3: Enter the details of your team member and assign a role to them.
Step 4: Click on "Send Invitation," and an automated email will be sent to the team member on entered email id.
NOTE: The invitation link is valid for 14 days and must be sent again if it crosses the validity period.
The invitee will get the invitation email. Once they accept it by logging in to Airmeet with the same email id, they will appear as the Admin/Manager/Event executive of your community (as selected while sending the invite) and you as the Owner.
Note: Only the "Community Owner" has the control of adding the team members.
Read about: How to assign a role & permission to your team member on Airmeet?
3. Things to keep in mind:
- The owner can only remove other team members.
- The owner & admin can also change the roles of a particular team member from the Community dashboard itself.
- Changing permission for a specific role applies to all team members under the same user role.
- A team member invite expires in 14 days; if it expires, you need to remove the team member and then add them again.
How to Remove Team Member (Event Manager) from your Airmeet community?
How to assign a role & permission to your team member on Airmeet?
Need more help? Contact email@example.com or visit our 24*7 Support Lounge.
Want to brainstorm and connect with other Airmeet Users and Event Professionals from around the world? Fill in the form to Join our community on Slack.