Here’s how you can start creating your event at Airmeet and edit it any time before hosting it:
Step 1: Go to the dashboard. (www.airmeet.com >sign in> Dashboard)
Step 2: Select the event format and click on "Proceed".
Step 3: Select the type of "Virtual Event" template or create from scratch by clicking on "Create from scratch".
Step 4: Enter the following event details:
- Event Name: Enter the name of an event that would be showcased on the landing page.
- Start & End Date and Time: Enter the event start and end dates and times to be showcased on the landing page.
- Timezone: Update the time zone as needed by clicking on Change.
- Attendee Entry Type: Select how the attendees will join the event:Virtually, Hybrid, or in-person.
- Event entry rule: Select the event entry rule you want your attendees to follow to enter the event.
- Event description: Write an overview of the event for your attendees to read. You can also add a different text background and font color, along with hyperlinks & images.
- Organization Name: Enter the organizer name to be shown on the landing page.
- Organizer email: Enter the organizer's email address for attendees to reach out in case of any query.
Step 5: Click on "Create Event." Now, your Airmeet has been successfully created.
To change any of these details later, Go to "Event details" on the right-hand side of your event dashboard and click on the "Edit" button.
Step 6: You will now enter the "Event Dashboard," where you can set up your whole event.
To know more about how to set up your event from the dashboard, kindly refer to the article below:
How to set up your event using Airmeet New Event's Dashboard? | Virtual Event Format
Need more help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our 24*7 Support Lounge.