TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Supported mobile browsers
- Event entry
- Join a Live Session
- Live Session Interaction
- Connect with participants on Social lounge tables
- Visit Virtual Booths
- View Event Partners
- Take part in Event level Polls
- Update Profile
- Chose language
- Send a direct message to participants
- View participants list
- Update Profile
- Things to keep in mind
Supported mobile browsers
Airmeet runs on most modern browsers available in the market right now. However, we do recommend participants use Google Chrome for a better experience.
Whereas kindly check the link to find a list of browsers supported by Airmeet.
Step 1: Click on the event link shared with you. Enter the event by clicking on "Enter Airmeet."
Step 2: Register with your email or other social media accounts. After login, kindly fill up the attendee registration card.
Fill in the credentials like name, email, designation, organization, state, and country. These details will be shown to other participants. After filling up, click on 'Continue' to enter the event.
Note: Airmeet is experienced best in Laptop/Desktop, a page will be shown that informs users to use the same for a better experience. Click the "Continue on mobile" button if you wish to proceed ahead.
Step 3: Now you have entered the event and will land on the schedule tab, which showcases the list of sessions and their status.
Join a Live Session
If the session is live, it will show a red LIVE indicator. You can click on the "Join Session" button to enter that particular session.
Note: Session streamed in browser view is 30 sec delayed than the live event streamed on laptop/desktop.
Live Session Interaction
- Session level chat: Take part in discussion while watching the session and having conversations with other participants.
- Q&A: Aks questions to speakers & hosts on stage.
- Session level Polls: Take part in session-level polls published by session hosts or speakers.
- Session info: Shows details about the session bio.
Connect with participants on Social lounge tables
Connect with other participants on Virtual tables and interact with them on the go.
To join a Table, kindly follow the steps.
Step1: Once you're on the Lounge tab, choose any table you want to join.
Step 2: Click on the "Join" button present in the centre of each table.
Step 3: You would be able to see yourself along with the current participant speaking on the table among all other participants (active speaker mode)
Visit Virtual Booths
A Booth is a virtual space where multiple booths can be set up and visited by participants to interact with exhibitors one-one on tables and encourage exhibitors to put up stalls at your event to generate leads.
To enter a booth, kindly click on any of the booth tiles which will let you in the booth and explore all the collaterals.,
However, you the Mobile browser version, You don't have many options to view compared to the Laptop/desktop. However, you can check out the booth collaterals and textual/visual content from the mobile browser.
View Event Partners
A list of event partners or sponsors can be viewed here and an attendee can visit their website to know more about them.
Take part in Event level Polls.
Polls are a view to keep your audience engaged and know their area of likes and interest hence polls are available event-wise and session-wise in the mobile browser and send the result in real-time to the event host.;
Airmeet mobile browser lets you update your profile, choose your preferred language and gives you an option to send a direct message to participants.
- Update Profile: Update your profile for other participants to reach out to you easily.
Note: For guest users(without login event entry), the option won't be visible.
- Select Language: Choose from 10+ languages according to your preference.
- Send a direct message to participants: Interact with other participants while having a private chat with them.
- View participants list: View a list of all participants available at the event and send them a direct message.
Things to keep in mind
- Mobile browser access is ONLY for Attendees and Event organizers; Booth Exhibitors & Speakers can't join via mobile browser.
- Sessions are played in Lite mode, i.e. 30 sec delayed from the live session.
- It is recommended to use an Airmeet mobile application for a better experience & a laptop/desktop for a great experience.