What are different types of event formats in Airmeet?
An event can be hosted in Three formats on Airmeet: Webinar, Virtual Conference Format, and Hybrid Conference.
Webinar Format comes under FREE, STARTER, PROFESSIONAL & ENTERPRISE Plans.
Virtual Conference and Hybrid Conference Formats come under PROFESSIONAL & ENTERPRISE Plans.
1. Webinar format:
- Single-stage: You can only host sequential sessions on a single track (no parallel sessions).
- Social Lounge & Speed networking is available for networking.
- Attendees cannot skip sessions. They will be directed to the live event.
- There is no reception or booth exhibition space in the Social Webinar format.
- Sponsor branding is limited.
- Ideal for webinars + networking events.
- The user interface is entirely different from the conference format event.
Read more: https://www.airmeet.com/hub/social-webinars/.
2. Virtual Conference format:
- Create parallel sessions in multiple tracks.
- Set up exhibition booths, and each booth has a lounge.
- Attendees have the option to join any sessions.
- More space for sponsor branding.
- The social lounge is always available for networking.
- Ideal for conferences, summits, tradeshows, and fairs with a large audience.
- Attendees can opt to visit booths, lounge (for networking), or come to the reception page to see the summarized information of the event even when the session is live.
Read more: https://www.airmeet.com/hub/conference-summit/.
3. Hybrid Conference Format
Engage both In-person and Online attendees
Manage event entry in the physical event using the Airmeet app to check in attendees by scanning their QR codes
Personalize the agenda based on attendance type: Hybrid or Online only
Networking across different attendance types using Social lounge, Speed Networking, Scheduled Meetings, and Direct Messages
In-person attendees can use the Airmeet app to participate in Q&A, polls, surveys, and so on
Rich engagement analytics on In-person attendees too
Sessions have the venue field to help In-person attendees find the session venue easily
Set up tickets based on attendance type & Ticketing can be set up at the value "0" without connecting with a Stripe account.
Provide a seamless event experience for both your online and in-person attendees
Similar to Conference Format with additional onsite compatibility features
Unlimited possibilities of Networking like Social Lounge, Speednetworking & Fluid Space
Mobile application for Organizer to manage onsite scanning and analytics on attendee presence online & offline (coming soon)
Read More: https://www.airmeet.com/hub/hybrid-events/
Need more help? Contact email@example.com or visit our 24*7 Support Lounge.
Want to brainstorm and connect with other Airmeet Users and Event Professionals from around the world? Fill in the form to Join our community on Slack.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.