1. Webinar Event Format
- Single-stage: You can only host sequential sessions on a single track (no parallel sessions).
- Social Lounge and Speed Networking are available for networking.
- Attendees cannot skip sessions. They will be directed to the live event.
- There is no reception or booth exhibition space in the Virtual Events Format.
- Sponsor branding is limited.
- Ideal for webinars and networking events.
- The user interface is entirely different from the conference format.
Read more: https://www.airmeet.com/hub/social-webinars/.
2. Virtual Event Format
- Create parallel sessions on multiple tracks.
- Set up exhibition booths, and each booth has a lounge.
- Attendees have the option to join any session.
- More space for sponsor branding.
- The social lounge is always available for networking.
- Ideal for conferences, summits, tradeshows, and fairs with a large audience.
- Attendees can opt to visit booths, lounges (for networking), or come to the reception page to see the summarized information of the event even when the session is live.
Read more: https://www.airmeet.com/hub/conference-summit/.
3. Hybrid Event Format
Engage both In-person and Online attendees
Manage event entry in the physical event using the Airmeet app to check in attendees by scanning their QR codes
Personalize the agenda based on attendance type: Hybrid or Online only
Networking across different attendance types using Social lounge, Speed Networking, Scheduled Meetings, and Direct Messages
In-person attendees can use the Airmeet app to participate in Q&A, polls, surveys, and so on
Rich engagement analytics on In-person attendees too
Sessions have the venue field to help In-person attendees find the session venue easily
Set up tickets based on attendance type, and ticketing can be set up at the value "0" without connecting with a Stripe account.
Provide a seamless event experience for both your online and in-person attendees
Similar to the Virtual event format, with additional onsite compatibility features
Unlimited possibilities of Networking like Social Lounge, Speed networking & Fluid Space
Mobile application for Organizer to manage onsite scanning and analytics on attendee presence online & offline (coming soon)Read More: https://www.airmeet.com/hub/hybrid-events/
4. In-Person Event (Coming Soon)
Along with Hybrid Event format features, more features will be added for in-person event format
- Host an in-person event with customizable registrations
- Waitlist and guest management
- QR code check-in
- customized email communications, etc
Need more help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our 24*7 Support Lounge.