What is the difference between meetup and conference format events on Airmeet?
You can host events in two formats on Airmeet: Meetup and Conference.
- Single-stage: You can only host sequential sessions on a single track (no parallel sessions).
- Social Lounge is available for networking (Plus Speed networking).
- Attendees cannot skip sessions. They will be directed to the live event.
- There is no reception or booth exhibition space in the meetup format.
- Sponsor branding is limited.
- Ideal for webinars + networking events.
- The user interface is entirely different from the conference format event.
- You can create parallel sessions in multiple tracks.
- You can set up exhibition booths and each booth has a lounge.
- Attendees can attend only sessions of interest by skipping sessions.
- More space for sponsor branding.
- The social lounge is available for networking (Plus Speed networking).
- Ideal for conferences, summits, tradeshows, fairs with a large audience.
- Attendees can opt to visit booths, lounge (for networking), or come to the reception page to see the summarized information of the event even when the session is live.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.