Disclaimer: The User Interface in both formats (Meetup & Conference) will be different for the hosts and attendees, but the functionality and flow remain the same.
Invite to Stage: -
1. People in the Session tab or People tab
Step 1: Click on the People in Session Tab or People tab.
Step 2: Select the attendee you want to invite, click Invite to Stage, and wait for the attendee to accept the request.
Once the attendee accepts the request, he/she will be visible on the stage.
Removing Attendee from the Stage
Step 1: Select the attendee’s profile.
Step 2: Hover your mouse to the attendee video tab and click the Remove from Stage option.
2. Accept a Raise Hand Request from your Attendees
- When attendees raise their hands, the host receives a request in the Raise Hand tab.
- To accept their request, click on the Hand Mic option.
Difference Between Invite to Stage & Raise Hand
Invite to Stage
- When an attendee is invited to the stage, they are visible as the speaker, whereas when an attendee joins the stage by raising their hand, they’re visible as attendees only.
Raise Hand Request
- Attendees can raise their hands at any time during the session, but only the host can accept their request.
If you want to know how to manage abuse and nuisance at your Airmeet event, then read this article:
How to Manage Abuse or Nuisance in the Event?
Need more help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our 24*7 Support Lounge.