TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. Speed Networking in the Social Webinar Format
- 2. Speed Networking in the Conference Format
- 3. Points to keep in mind
Airmeet's Speed Networking feature allows the event participants to meet one-on-one with other participants in the event for a limited time duration.
1. Speed Networking in the Social Webinar Format
The event organizer can start the Speed networking session from the "View Schedule" on the top right or just select the speed networking session and start it right from the Social Lounge.
The attendees can click on the 'Join' button to join the Speed Networking session once it has started.
You need camera and microphone permissions enabled on the browser to participate.
1. In Social Webinar Format, you can only start one session at a time even Speed Networking (sequentially). You have to end the current session to start a new one.
2. The attendees can choose to join the Speed Networking later or pause it, but they will not be able to access the social lounge
3. The Speed Networking Matching Rules are available only on paid plans.
3. Points to keep in mind
- On joining, you will be matched with the next available participant.
- Watch out for the time limit per meeting set by the host. You will see a flashing 30 seconds timer when the current meeting is about to end.
- Use the chatbox to exchange contact details.
- After the end of the meeting, you will be matched with the next available participant.