The following may be the possible reasons for audio echoes during your event.
Kindly follow the tips below to fix them:
- Ensure you have only one session tab open on the browser. If you must have more than one tab open, mute the other tabs and keep only the active tab with sound on.
- The built-in speakers on your computer might be playing back the sound that your built-in mic is picking up. To fix this, refer to the below steps:
- Lower the volume of your built-in-speakers
- Use a headset or a headphone with a mic included
- If you are using external speakers, place the speakers far away from the laptop mic and reduce the volume to a comfortable level.
- Airmeet recommends using Chrome for going live for a session.
- Check for sources of background noise and refrain from external sources of noise.
- If you are using a standalone microphone (i.e., not the built-in one on your computer or a headset), try moving it farther away from your mouth. Also, be sure to move any hand-held electronic devices away from your mic and speakers, as this can cause echo.
- Mute your microphone while another person is talking. Ask the other person to do the same when you are talking.
- Reset the Internet connection (should be a high-speed network) and try connecting back
- Try to Refresh your web browser.