Whenever you run into a 404 error or see a “please try again” error, please try the following troubleshoots:
- Reset the Internet connection (should be a high-speed network) and try connecting back
- Try refreshing the browser.
- Make sure you have granted desired permission to the camera & mic in Airmeet.
- Try to relaunch the browser and try in incognito (private) mode.
- Check the browser version and make sure it is up to date.
- Ensure you have disabled VPN/Firewall, which might be blocking your access.
- Kindly check you are accessing Airmeet on a supported browser.
How do I give the required device permissions?
How do I prepare my network in case of firewall or VPN to access Airmeet?
How to switch to different Internet networks on Windows & MacOS?
Need more help? Contact email@example.com or visit our 24*7 Support Lounge.
Want to brainstorm and connect with other Airmeet Users and Event Professionals from around the world? Fill in the form to Join our community on Slack.