1. What is Airmeet?
Airmeet is an online venue for your events, designed to deliver real engagement and best-in-class interactions.
Airmeet allows participants to interact on virtual tables through videos, table chats, and speakers to broadcast live sessions.
Airmeet is designed keeping in mind the need of coordinating a large event online with thousands of attendees. It enables Q&A with speakers and networking with other participants using direct chat or live chat.
2. Where is Airmeet Located?
Airmeet is a remote company with its headquarters in Bangalore.
3. Countries where Airmeet is not available?
Iran, Iraq, Crimea, Cuba, North Korea, Syria
4. Does Airmeet support Integrations?
Yes, Airmeet Supports various integrations. You can also request us to add the Integration software.
Sign In > Dashboard > Integrations
5. Does Airmeet provide live language translations for sessions?
No, the feature is not available in Airmeet directly, but you can use Interprefy.
Interprefy Form: https://share.hsforms.com/1phsg22j-R06uyv8oLrjGVw3wowi
6. Localization Languages available in Airmeet.
7. Where can I find my Airmeet plans?
Sign in > Dashboard > Billing Plans