Social Lounge FAQs
- What is Social Lounge?
The social lounge is the virtual space where the attendee can be seated at any table, move across the table, and interact with those on the same tables in a mini-virtual conference.
Meetup Format: The social lounge is available only when the session is not live or during the networking break.
Conference Format: The social lounge is available throughout the event for participants to network with each other.
- How to join any table during an event?
Any participants can join the table by clicking on the "Join" button of any particular table.
- Can participants be present at two tables at once?
No, the participants will have to leave a table, and only then can they join another table.
- How many virtual tables can we create for an event?
An event organizer can create up to 500 virtual tables for a particular event.
- Can an event organizer or event managers reduce the number of tables from the social lounge?
The event organizers can reduce the number of virtual tables ONLY while creating an Airmeet event, but you cannot reduce the number of virtual tables after the event has been created.
- Can a host(event organizer) or event managers edit a table’s seating capacity during the live session?
As a host on the live stage, you won't be able to leave the stage. However, the Event Manager (team members) who is currently not on the stage can edit the seating capacity of any table.
- Free Plan: maximum of 8 and a minimum of 2 chairs.
- Social webinar/Conference Plan: maximum of 15 and a minimum of 2 chairs. The tables will be shown up to 8 only, but once there are more than 8 people, the table will expand till there are 15 people (the table setting must be in the Expanding and not Fixed).
- Can we merge two or more small tables?
No, two or more small tables can’t be merged. Instead, you can increase the occupancy of any table to 8 participants.
Note: The host can move to any table even if it is fully occupied.
- Can attendees edit the seating capacity of any virtual table?
No, only the host and Event Managers (Team Members) can edit the table occupancy.
- How to edit the Greeting Message in the social lounge?
The social lounge lets the host edit the welcome message to greet the users or share instructions during the live event.
Step 1: Look out for “Configure the social lounge” on the top right corner of the lounge.
Step 2: Edit message in the pop-up and click on "Save."
- What do "fixed" and "expanding" in table configuration mean?
When you are configuring the number of seats on the table, you may choose from the following two options:
1. Fixed: Total number of seats selected by you will be shown upfront to all the users in the social lounge.
For example: If you choose the total number of seats to be seven on the table, then a total of seven empty seats will appear on the table immediately.
2. Expanding: In this option, the number of seats will increase by one every time a new participant joins the table.
For example: If you choose a total number of seats to be seven, then a total of four empty seats will appear on the table immediately. When four people have joined the table, the 5th empty seat will automatically appear and so on until the table is full.
- Can I fix a table at 11 chairs?
No, fixed tables are only possible for up to 8 seats. So if your expanding table has more than 8 participants on the table, you cannot make it a fixed table.
- Can we move or rearrange the tables?
No, the tables cannot be moved or rearranged. Instead, you can rename the table names in the order you want them to be.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.