TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. How to send GIFs to your event and session feed?
- 2. How to turn off Gif's option for your attendees?
- 3. Things to keep in mind
1. How to send GIFs to your event and session feed?
Participants can send Gifs on session and event chat to increase engagement and express their feelings via Gifs. To send the GIF, kindly follow the below steps:
Step 1: Go to your event or session chat.
Step 2: Click on the Gif button at the bottom of the chat section.
Step 3: Select GIFs from the most used ones or search for a relevant keyword.
Step 4: After selecting your GIF, press Enter from your Keyboard or click the send button.
2. How to turn off Gif's option for your attendees?
As an organizer, you can disable the gif option for your attendees. To Disable/Hide the GIF option, kindly follow the below steps:
Step 1: Go to your event and click on the "Settings" icon.
3. Things to keep in mind
- One Gif can be sent at a time by all participants.
- Gif also works on Airmeet applications as well.
- Gifs are already moderated from the gif library.