Following are the steps for uploading a backdrop and applying the same on the live session.
Dashboard Setup (Pre-Event)
Create backdrops according to the specified design guidelines shown below.
Optimize your backdrop design for the right dimensions: 1868px wide and 1328px tall, which includes a visible area for 1868px X 280px where you can put your event details, sponsors logo, branding elements, etc. as per your convenience.
If your uploaded image is smaller than these dimensions, Airmeet will stretch it to cover the stage -- making it look blurry.
Maximum file size 5 MB. The guidelines can be downloaded from here.
Steps to follow: -
1. Go to the dashboard and select the Airmeet where you want to upload a backdrop image.
2. Click on the Stage Backdrop button on the LHS.
3. Click on the Upload backdrop image button and select the file from your local computer. The recommended file format should be JPEG/PNG and the size limit is 5 MB.
4. Preview the backdrop image to see how it will look during the event. If the preview looks good, click on Save Backdrop.
5. The backdrop will be added to the event. In case you want it to be applied by default on all sessions, choose the Set as default backdrop option.
Applying the Backdrop on stage:
Before starting the session or while taking a break in between the session kindly follow these steps.
Note: Backdrop can be changed by the host of the session only.
1. Go to the three dots menu and click on the update stage backdrop option.
2. Select the image file from the pop-up that opens. This contains the list of all backdrops that were uploaded from the dashboard.
Click on the Update backdrop option in the pop-up.
3. In case you want to remove the backdrop, choose the Remove backdrop option which will remove the backdrop and show the output without the backdrop.
Points to keep in mind:
The backdrop can be changed/removed only from backstage.
The backdrop cannot be removed during the live session.
Recording and live streaming (Facebook/Youtube) won't have a backdrop.
While using the stage backdrop you won't be able to get a 16:9 aspect ratio as it auto compresses the ratio to 4:3.
Only the session host can change/remove the backdrop from backstage.
For a quick guide, please see the following video: