The raise hand feature is accessible to all participants of the session where they can join the speakers on stage and interact with them.
Steps to follow:
1. Click on the hand icon below the session screen.
2. The host will get a notification to accept your hand raise request.
3. Once the host accepts your request you will be pulled onto the stage.
4. The participant can leave the stage by pressing the leave stage option by clicking the same hand button.
Points to be noted:
- Please ensure that your camera and mic permission is granted.
Ref: How to grant your camera & mic permission?
- only one person at a time can be on stage in case of raise hand feature.
- The host controls this interaction.
- The host receives participants’ requests and hands the mic to participants to join the speaker on the stage. Other participants get to see the video of the participant on stage with the speaker.