- How many speakers can be on the stage at a time for a live session?
- Number of speakers on live session
- How many speakers/event organizers can be on backstage?
- On stage, you can have up to 10 speakers per session.
(However, we recommend a maximum of 8 speakers/session for the best live feed experience)
- 1 host & 2 co-hosts can be on stage during the live session (They can be on hide mode as well and control the session)
- An attendee can also join the stage by raising the hand one after the other if 10 speakers are already on the stage.
On session backstage, apart from the limit mentioned above,
- The community manager & event manager (team members) can also join backstage for a quick catch-up till the time session is not live and would be pushed out as soon as the session begins.
Note: As soon as the session starts, the event manager (team members) would be pulled off the stage if they are not mapped as a session host or co-host.