Registration For The Event
When you come across an Airmeet event that interests you, the first thing you need to do is register for the event.
- Use the event link provided by the organizers to reach the event landing page. This page will display the event details like title, date, time description, event partners, etc.
- Click on the “Register for this event” button. You’ll be requested to log in using your email or via Google/Apple Id/Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn.
- Upon signing up, you will then have to confirm your details. Provide your name, designation, organization, and location details.
- Select “Next” to go to the following screen to check all your details.
- Provide device permission to grant access to your camera and mic.
For technical Instruction kindly click here.
- If everything looks good, click “Continue,” and you’re in!
- Don’t forget to block your calendar for the event by clicking on “Add this to my calendar.”
- Sign-in is possible only on the day of the event. Use the attendee registration link provided to you, and you’ll land on the event window where you have to click on the “Enter Airmeet” button.
- Log in using your same email id used while registering or by using your preferred social media handle.
- If your Airmeet event is unlisted or stated privately by the organizer, the link provided will act as an authentication itself. You will only be required to fill in your name, organization, and designation details to take you straight to the event.
The Reception is the official welcome area for the attendees that contains all the event information in summary. Here, you can see ongoing and live sessions. See the listed event partners and visit their websites. You can also have access to public and private chat.
Event level controls
Participate in Event level chat & Polls under this section and interact with other participants.
The list of participants in ever is being shown over here. You can hover over their profile to view the attendee card and also initiate a direct message & also schedule a meeting with them as well.
Schedule Meeting with Participants: Schedule Meetings with participants on Airmeet event
All the direct messages are shown under this tab.
An event organizer can send alerts during the event to notifies participants about certain activities or inform them about an upcoming session or networking session.
Note: During the live session you won't see a pop-up but a red dot would be visible.
- Update Profile & Choose Language
You can update your profile and edit your attendee card information.
Note: Guest users (participants joined without registering) can't update their profiles.
You can choose multiple languages according to your preferences which will eventually update the UI & buttons to the selected language.
Once you click on the schedule icon, you'll see the event agenda along with the session agenda, different tags to search for your relevant interest session along with date and time of the event.
There will be multiple sessions where you can see the host and speaker’s description, you can also bookmark the sessions you would like to attend. There will be a number indicator to show how many sessions are live as well.
Interactions During the Session
Prior to the session, you would be able to join the session 15 mins before the session start or bookmark them by clicking on the "Remind Me" option.
A countdown of 10 seconds will be displayed before the session commence or a default notification is being sent out if you're on another part of the platform.
Once the session begins, You can initiate the following actions while the session is on:
- Raise Hand: If you want to interact with the speaker and the host, you can choose to do so by selecting the “Raise hand” button in the stage’s bottom control bar. If the host accepts your request, you’ll share the stage with the speaker and be visible and audible to all participants.
- Invite to the stage: The host can invite an attendee to the stage as a speaker. In this case, you will receive a request to become a speaker, and you have complete freedom to “Accept” or “Reject” such requests.
- Ask a question: You can use the questions section on the RHS to ask questions. We recommend you use this section to ask a question instead of using the general chat.
You can also “Upvote” a question already asked to help hosts pick up questions based on popularity.
- React with Emojis: You can quickly react and offer motivation or applause to the speaker using emojis.
- Chat: This can be session-level chat or direct/private chat. All the participants can view the general chat.
To have a private chat with a particular participant, hover over their display image on the “Attendees” section in the RHS or a message they have posted—from the hamburger menu, select “Direct message.”
Any participant can choose to “Accept” or “Decline” the request for a private chat.
- Report a message: If you come across a message with objectionable content, you can report it to the host.
- Polls: Participate in “Polls” conducted by the host to share your views.
Interactions in the Social Lounge
This area allows you to interact with other participants of the event and hop between tables to meet new people and have conversations.
You can experience the following in the Social Lounge:
- Join tables: Tables may have labels and logos on top of it to signal and inform participants about the conversations happening in specific tables.
Once you decide which table you’d like to be seated at, select the “Take a seat” button below the table.
If you want to leave the conversation, say bye to the table participants, and click on the “Leave the table” button in the bottom right.
- View profiles: Click on the display picture of any participant to view their participant profiles.
- Table chat: You can interact with the other members seated at the table in a virtual mini-conference. You can also have a private table chat.
Anyone that joins the table will be able to view the chat in the bottom control bar that will be posted after they join. Once everyone leaves the table, the table conversation will be forever deleted.
- Request to Increase Table Seats: You can request the host to increase the table size.
Exploring the Booths
The Booths section is an exhibition area, where you can experience multiple exhibitor booths and can enter just by clicking on it.
You can catch up with the booth representative in the booth lounge for video chat and discussions, you can also click on the CTA "Register Interest" button to send your contact details to exhibitors.
An exhibitor can start a live demo to engage with participants and knowingly them about the product/services offered.
You can find Exhibitor's resources like Marketing Collaterals, Social media plugins, and Videos inside the exhibitor booth.
The “Help” button on the bottom right takes you to the 24*7 Support Lounge or Chat support along with FAQs to assist you in case you face any issues during the Airmeet.
For a flawless visualizing experience on Airmeet, do keep the following in mind:
- Use a Laptop/Desktop and Google Chrome to join.
- Have a stable and good internet connection
- If you have difficulty seeing the speaker’s feed, refresh the page/restart browser, and ensure that you close any other video conferencing tool you may have used recently.
- If using any VPNs or anti-viruses, please turn them off for a smooth experience.