TABLE OF CONTENTS
Walkthrough Video Guide
1. Register for the Airmeet event
- Use the event link provided by the organizers to reach the event landing page. This page will display the event details like title, date, time description, event partners, etc.
- Click on the "Register for this event" button. You'll be requested to log in using your email or via Google/Apple Id/Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn.
- Upon signing up, you will then have to confirm your details. Provide your name, designation, organization, and location details.
- Provide device permission to grant access to your camera and mic.
For technical Instruction, kindly click here.
- If everything looks good, click "Save" and you're in!
- Don't forget to block your calendar for the event by clicking on "Add this to my calendar."
2. Enter Airmeet
- The event will open up only when the event organizer starts it. Use the attendee registration link provided to you, and you'll land on the event window where you have to click on the "Enter event" button.
- Log in using the same email id used while registering or by using your preferred social media handle.
- If your Airmeet event is unlisted or stated privately by the organizer, the link provided will act as an authentication itself. You will only be required to fill in your name, organization, and designation details to take you straight to the event.
3. View Reception
As you will enter the event you will be landing in the Reception area which is the welcome area for attendees. Here, you can see ongoing and live sessions, and interact with people in the lounge.
See the listed event sponsors and visit their websites only if the organizer opts to add the details.
You can also have access to your public and private chats.
4. Join Session
Event level controls:
Participate in the Event level chat and interact with other participants.
The list of event participants is shown over here. You can hover over the attendee's profile to view the attendee card information, initiate a direct message & also schedule a meeting with them.
- You can also schedule meetings with Attendees: Schedule Meetings with participants on the Airmeet event
All the direct messages are shown under this tab.
Note: During the live session you won't see a pop-up, but a red dot would be visible.
- Update Profile & Choose Language
You can update your profile and edit your attendee card information.
Note: Guest users (participants who joined without login "Anyone can enter without sign in" entry type) can't update their profiles.
You can choose multiple languages according to your preferences which will eventually update the UI & buttons to the selected language.
Once you click on the 'View Schedule' icon, you'll see the event agenda along with the session information, you can also search by different tags to attend the session of your relevant interest, along with the date and time of the event.
You can bookmark the sessions you would like to attend. There will be a number indicator to show how many sessions are live.
5. Interactions During the Session
Prior to the session, you would be able to join the session 15 minutes before the session starts or bookmark them by clicking on the "Remind Me" option.
A countdown of 10 seconds will be displayed before the session start or a default notification is being sent out if you're on another part of the platform.
Once the session begins, You will have the following interactions
- Raise Hand:
If you want to interact with the speaker and the host, you can choose to do so by selecting the "Raise hand" button in the stage's bottom control bar. If the host accepts your request, you'll share the stage with the speaker and be visible and audible to all participants.
- Invite to the stage:
The host can invite an attendee to the stage as a speaker. In this case, you will receive a request to become a speaker, and you have complete freedom to "Accept" or "Reject" such requests.
- Ask a question:
You can use the Q&A section on the RHS to ask questions. We recommend you use this section to ask a question instead of using the general chat.
You can also "Upvote" a question already asked to help hosts pick up questions based on popularity.
- React with Emojis: You can quickly react and offer motivation or applause to the speaker using emojis.
- Any participant can choose to "Accept" or "Decline" the request for a private chat.
- Report a message: If you come across a message with objectionable content, you can report it to the host.
- Polls: Participate in "Polls" conducted by the host to share your views.
6. Interactions in the Social Lounge
This area allows you to interact with other attendees of the event and join between tables to meet new attendees and have conversations.
You can experience the following in the Social Lounge:
- Join tables:
Tables may have labels and logos on top of it to inform participants about the conversations happening at specific tables.
Once you decide which table you'd like to be seated at, select the "Join" button below the table.
If you want to leave the table, click on the "Cross (X)" icon in the top right corner of the table.
- View profiles:
Click on the display picture of any attendee to view their attendee profiles.
- Table chat:
You can interact with the other attendees seated at the table via chat as well. Click on the bottom right chat icon. Anyone that joins the table will be able to view this chat as it is an open chat.
- Request to Increase Table Seats:
You can request the host to increase the number of table seat number.
- Join tables:
- Attendee-Led Table:
If the organizer has enabled the Attendee Led Table then the attendees would be able to create their own discussion tables.
7. Exploring the Booths
The Booths section is an exhibition area, where you can experience multiple exhibitor booths and can enter just by clicking on them.
You can catch up with the booth representative in the booth lounge for video chat and discussions, you can also click on the CTA "Register Interest" button to send your contact details to exhibitors.
An exhibitor can start a live demo to engage with attendees and to inform and explain more about their product/services.
You can find exhibitor resources like Marketing Collaterals, Social media plugins, and Videos inside the exhibitor booth.
8. Quick Tips:
For a flawless visualizing experience on Airmeet, do keep the following in mind:
- Use a Laptop/Desktop and Google Chrome to join.
- Have a stable and good internet connection
- If you have difficulty seeing the speaker's feed, refresh the page/restart browser, and ensure that you close any other video conferencing tool you may have used recently.
- If using any VPNs or anti-viruses, please turn them off for a smooth experience.
Need more help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our 24*7 Support Lounge.