Table of contents
- How many pre-recorded videos can we upload? What should be the size of the video?
- Who all can play pre-recorded videos?
- How to upload and play the pre-recorded videos during the live session?
Go Live without being Live! Just pre-record your video and play it at your Airmeet event. This feature will surely level up your online event and drive more engagement saving your own time and dismiss the availability of a few key speakers and content.
How many pre-recorded videos can we upload? What should be the size of the video?
- You can upload as many pre-recorded videos as you need for your event.
- The maximum size of each video is 2GB. Supported format .MP4
Note: Airmeet Compress the video quality uploaded by the organiser/host and during the session, the video quality plays in a compressed version and in a lower resolution than uploaded.
Tip : For compressing your video (incase file limit is greater than 2GB) you can use a handbrake tool to compress, kindly refer to below link: Handbrake Pre-recorded Video Compressing - Instructions
Who all can play pre-recorded videos?
The session host and co-host can play pre-recorded content during the session.
Note: The user interface may appear different in meetup/conference format.
How to upload and play the pre-recorded videos during the live session?
Video can be uploaded in 2 ways for your event
a) Community level
Upload your video in the community dashboard to save it on your personalised video library which can be accessed during setting up your event from the event dashboard.
Community dashboard > Video Library > Upload your video
b) Event Level
During setting up your event from the dashboard, go to the Videos tab and either upload your video or select the video uploaded and saved in your video library (Community level).
Event dashboard > Video > Upload your video or Add from the Video library.
Play the pre-recorded videos during the live session
To play the video on the backstage/live stage:
- Go backstage in your Airmeet session.
- Find the video button on the right side of the stage. Click on it to view your uploaded videos.
- Select the video you want to play and hit that play button on the screen.
Disclaimer : There might be a delay of 20-30s in playing the video when on backstage.Kindly wait for few seconds and avoid clicking on video again and again.
- Play/Pause - As soon as the video is selected Click on the play button and same for pausing the video
- Stop - To remove a video from the stage, you can click on the Stop button (Red icon)
- Hide/unhide the host and the speakers - You can also hide/unhide the host and the speakers from the top right of the screen by clicking on the hide button.