TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. Overview
- 2. How to 'Create Broadcast' for all participants
- 3. Points to keep in mind
Grab the audience's attention by sending video notifications with bite-sized videos.
- The attendee will see the floating video if they are in the lounge. They can move this around and position it where they feel comfortable.
- The attendees will be alerted about the video notification if they are in a live session, speed networking, or table conversation. They will have to click on the notification to view the video.
2. How to 'Create Broadcast' for all participants
As an event organizer, you can start a broadcast alert and announce your A/V message to all the participants. But, first, let's see how to broadcast an A/V announcement.
Step 1: Once you enter the event, go to the platform's right-hand side and look for the 'Alerts' tab.
Step 2: Click on the 'Alerts' tab.
Step 3: Select 'Create Live Announcement.'
Step 4: Once you're sure about the broadcast, click on the 'Proceed to setup' and check your camera and mic output.
To change your camera or mic output, click on the 'Check audio & video' and select your desired input.
Step 5: Click on the 'Start broadcast' for all participants to see and hear you.
2.1. Broadcast Controls
- Turn on/off camera & mic.
- Share your screen
- Change audio/video input.
2.2. Participants View
Participants would be able to view the broadcast alert on the left side of the event, expand the broadcast, and mute the sound if needed.
Participants can close the broadcast and view it again by clicking on the Alerts tab > View Now.
3. Points to keep in mind
- Only the event organizers can start the broadcast announcement.
- The broadcast is not recorded and can't be viewed later by participants in case missed.
- Only one broadcast can be telecasted at a time.
- The broadcast alert cannot be viewed on Airmeet mobile applications.