TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. Overview
- 2. Why Embed iframe in Live session?
- 3. How to embed Iframe in a Live session?
- 4. Things to keep in mind
The iframe embedding will let the organizer embed widgets of their choice into the live event feed RHS. This is in addition to the native integrations (donor box and Kahoot) already available.
The organizer will be able to enable only one widget at a time. The widget can be highlighted in chat.
2. Why Embed iframe in Live session?
Embedding the Iframe plugin has multiple benefits to keep your participants engaged and provide them with more interactions like a social wall, gamification, and photobooth.
- Infinite flexibility: You can embed any website into the live session
- No context switching: The attendees will interact with the plugin inside the session without losing the context of the session
- Provides the flexibility to embed any widget of their choice into the live session feed
- You can use the widgets to drive attendee engagement and interactions during the session for a compelling session experience
- You can use some of the widgets to accomplish their event goals and also gather feedback from the attendees
Few Popular iFrame plugins platforms
- Social media - Walls.io, Twitter
- Photobooth - Snapbar.
- Gamification - Kahoot, Playpager, Noonah.
- The survey, poll, quiz - Typeform, Slido, Mentimeter:
- Fundraiser - Pledge.to, GoFundMe.
- Digital poster - iPosters.
3. How to embed Iframe in a Live session?
Step 1: Go to the Backstage/Stage of your particular session.
Step 2: Click on the Right -hand side menu and select the "Activities" tab
Step 3: Select "Iframe plugins" and toggle the button towards the right to enable it. The iframe plugin will appear as a new tab after Chat, Q&A, and Polls.
Step 4: Enter the iframe embed code and provide a name to the tab.
<div style="left: 0; width: 100%; height: 0; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.25%;"><iframe src="
" style="top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute; border: 0;" allowfullscreen scrolling="no" allow="accelerometer; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture;"></iframe></div>
You only need to use the URL after "src," as highlighted above.
Iframe Plugin View
3.1. Enable Widget in chat
Step 5: You can enable a widget in the chat to redirect the session participants to the iframe tab.
Enter the Widget Title & Call to Action Text displayed on the session level chat.
Step 6: Click on "Save" once the code is embedded. You can view the iframe plugin on the session right-hand side and interact with same.
4. Things to keep in mind
- Only 1 iframe plugin can be embedded in a particular session.
- If you want to embed the same plugin on every session, you need to embed it manually on each session.
- Some websites don't allow embedding their links in iFrames.
- Ensure the links embedded are safe to use and not too resource-heavy
- Iframe Plugins are currently NOT supported in Airmeet mobile applications.
Want to brainstorm and connect with other Airmeet Users and Event Professionals from around the world? Fill in the form to join our community on Slack.