Note: Hybrid capabilities are an Add-On for Professional plans.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Hosting a Phydital (Physical & digital) event to connect your online participants with online participants directly from the venue.
2. Add session activity from the event's dashboard
Let's see how this works on the Airmeet session activity.
Step 1: Go to the event's dashboard, and under Schedule, click on the Sessions tab.
Step 2: Click the "+Add an activity" button and select the "Session" activity.
Step 3: Enter the required details about the session.
1. Name: Enter the session name.
2. Session date, time & duration: Enter session start details
3. Host: Select a team member to be your session host.
4. Speakers: Enter the speaker details of who you want to join remotely, and you can also add an offline speaker to showcase it to your remote participants.
5. Co-Host: Select a team member to be your session co-host. You can add up to 2 co-hosts for a session.
6. Tags & Session description: Create tags for attendees to filter out their interests and enter session descriptions for participants to read about.
7. Session Venue: Enter the venue for the session. This will appear on the live stage along with the broadcaster's stream.
8. Language Translator: Enter the interprefy token key to enable translation for your event.
9. Access Control: Enter the details of participants who should be blacklisted or whitelisted for a particular session.
Step 4: Click on the Save button.
3. How to broadcast from the venue and let remote speakers join the event.
Step 1: Add A/V feed from the venue link.
Step 2: Create a Dummy speaker profile for your A/V team, which can join the session using the speaker's unique link and broadcast the feed coming from the live show.
Step 3: A/V needs to join backstage of the event before the session and change the camera input to the encoder (obs virtual camera, NDI virtual camera, or other camera input sources)
Step 4: Now, all the feed from the venue will be broadcast to the Airmeet session, and meanwhile, other remote speakers can also join in the Airmeet and interact with offline participants.
Step 5: Your A/V team needs to send video & microphone output from the venue to the Airmeet session and take input from Airmeet for other offline participants to hear the remote speakers.
Hybrid Event Checklist: Read about the Best practices and live stage tips for a smooth hybrid event execution from the Checklist.