To give you the power to host and attend Airmeet sessions anywhere, we have built functionality that allows everyone to adjust their session resolutions.
You can do so by simply accessing the resolution dropdown on your screen.
1. For the Host, Speaker, or Attendee invited to the stage
If you’re on the live stage, then you’ll get HD ( High definition) and LD ( low definition) options on your stage.
- Low definition streams at 480p.
- High definition streams at 720p (for stage participants).
Note: The session quality doesn’t impact if you go from high to a low definition. It’s just for adjusting your individual view. This shall allow you to host/deliver your session seamlessly, even in places with low internet connectivity.
2. For Attendee
You can choose among four different steaming resolutions if you're an Attendee.
Navigate to the right-hand side corner of your session frame→. Choose the resolution which suits your connectivity preferences.
- High Definition: Streams in 720p
- Low Definition: Streams in 480p
- Audio Only Mode: You will be ONLY able to hear the speakers on the stage (used in case of the low network)
- Lite Mode: It is an optimized version of Airmeet for an unstable network. Stream lags behind the standard stream by an utmost of 30 sec.
1. When a host switches to low definition, will their broadcast resolution also change?
No, only the host will view his side of the event according to selected streaming preference by making this switch. At the same time, the session will still be broadcast in high resolution continuously.
2. Will the audience view the event in low definition when the host switches to LD?
No, the audience will view the event based on their selected resolution.
3. What are the resolutions for HD and LD?
For HD, it is 720p, and for LD, it is 480p.
4. Does switching to these modes make any impact on Recording or Live Streaming?
No, this will not impact the recordings of the event.