Polls are a way of interacting and engaging with participants to know their interests. Polls can be Event wise & Session-wise. Event organizers can create single or multiple-choice polls and hide the poll results from the participants. Poll results can be shown even after it has ended.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2. Event Level Polls
Event level polls can be created by the event organizers, session host/co-host.
Step 1: Enter the Airmeet event and log in with your credentials.
Step 2: Go to the platform's RHS (Right Hand Side) and click on the Poll option under the Event Feed Tab.
3. Session Level Polls
Step 1: Session polls can be created by the event organizers, session host/co-host, and session speakers.
Step 2: Join the session where you want to create the poll.
Step 3: Click on the poll icon on the right-hand side and create your poll.
4. Poll Creation
Step 1: Click on the "Create poll" option.
Step 2: Specify the question and options (maximum of 6)
Step 3: Select the relevant options for you, such as allowing multiple answers or choosing to show poll results.
Step 4: Click on "Save Draft" to save it. (A draft poll is not visible to the audience). You can use drafts to create a poll in advance and publish them at an appropriate time.
While publishing the poll, you can show the results to attendees after voting in the following ways:
1. Show poll results instantly: As soon as the participants vote, the result will be shown to them with a Percentage of Votes received on each option.
2. Show poll results only after the poll has ended: Once the Poll is marked closed by the publisher, then only the result will be shown to all the participants.
3. Don’t show poll results: Once the participants have voted for the desired option, the results will only be visible to the organizer and can showcase the result post-poll voting is closed.
5. Publishing a Poll
Step 1: Click on the ‘Publish’ option to launch the poll. (A published poll is visible to the participants and opens for voting)
Step 2: Once participants have voted and wish to close the poll, click on the ‘Close Poll’ option to mark it as finished. (Participants cannot vote on a closed poll, but they can see it)
Step 3: In case you delete a poll, the poll will no longer be visible to anyone.
Disclaimer: The user interface would be different in Social Webinar Format
6. Poll Results Report
- Poll results will be available to the organizer, along with the event analytics report.
- It contains details of the poll questions, count, and percentage of votes chosen for each option.
- Attendee names, email addresses (not applicable for guest users), and chosen options will also be available in the report.
1. What is the character limit for poll questions and options?
The character limit for poll questions is 100 characters, and the options are 120 characters.
2. How many options can we have while creating a poll?
A poll has 6 options that can be added while creating.
8. Points to keep in mind
- The event organizer & Community manager can't answer the poll but can create one.
- Speakers drafted polls won't be visible to the event organizers but would be visible to the session host/co-host.
- In case any deletes a poll, the poll will no longer be visible to anyone and can't be retrieved as well.
Need more help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our 24*7 Support Lounge.
Want to brainstorm and connect with other Airmeet Users and Event Professionals from around the world? Fill in the form to Join our community on Slack.