NOTE: Use a Laptop / Desktop (Mandatory)
Speakers can also join via our iPad application as well (the Ipad application has limited access to other sections of the event). Download the Airmeet application from the App Store
1. Use your unique PRIVATE Link to join the event on the Chrome Browser provided by the event organizer.
2. Enable the mic/camera while joining the event.
3. Disable VPN/ Firewall settings (In the case of official laptops).
4. Use a headset for better sound quality and avoid any background noise.
5. Please have a stable and good internet connection. If possible, sit nearby to a wifi router to avoid hindrance in between your network.
6. Close all the websites that are using a camera to avoid any technical glitches.
Once logged in, all speakers can join the host at Backstage before the session goes LIVE.
Click the “Go Backstage“ button on the top right of the screen(Meetup Format) or go to the Schedule tab and click on your relevant mapped session(Conference Format).
Troubleshooting Tip: Refresh page/restart browser, and ensure no other video conferencing tools are active in other tabs.
How to Access Live Support: Airmeet Provide 3 types of support -
For any live support before/during the event, Click the "?" icon on the bottom right of your screen.
Need more help? Contact email@example.com or visit our 24*7 Support Lounge.