NOTE: It is preferred to use a Laptop /Desktop for the speakersSpeakers can also join via our iPad application as well (the iPad application has limited access to other sections of the event).
Download the Airmeet application from the App Store
1. Use your unique PRIVATE Link to join the event on the Chrome Browser provided by the event organizer.
2. Enable the mic/camera while joining the event.
3. Disable VPN/ Firewall settings (In the case of official laptops).
4. Use a headset for better sound quality and avoid any background noise.
5. Please have a stable and good internet connection. If possible, sit nearby to a wifi router to avoid hindrance in between your network.
6. Close all the websites that are using a camera to avoid any technical glitches.
Once logged in, all speakers can join the host at Backstage before the session goes LIVE.
Click the “Go Backstage“ button on the top left of the screen(Webinar Format) or go to the View Schedule tab and click on your relevant mapped session(Virtual Conference Format).
Troubleshooting Tip: Refresh the page/restart the browser, and ensure no other video conferencing tools are active in other tabs.
Need more help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our 24*7 Support Lounge.
Want to brainstorm and connect with other Airmeet Users and Event Professionals from around the world? Fill in the form to Join our community on Slack.