NOTE: Use a Laptop / Desktop (Mandatory)
Speakers can also join via our iPad application as well (the Ipad application has limited access to other sections of the event). Download the Airmeet application from the App Store
1. Use your unique PRIVATE Link to join the event on the Chrome Browser provided by the event organizer.
2. Enable the mic/camera while joining the event.
3. Disable VPN/ Firewall settings (In case of official laptops).
4. Use a headset for better sound quality and avoid any background noise.
5. Please have a stable and good internet connection. If possible sit nearby to a wifi router so that there is no hindrance in between your network.
Once logged in all speakers can join the host at Backstage before the session goes LIVE.
Click the “Go Backstage“ button on the top right of the screen(Meetup Format) or go to the session tab and click on your relevant mapped session(Conference Format).
Troubleshooting Tip: Refresh page/restart browser, and ensure no other video conferencing tools are active in other tabs.
How to Access Live Support: Airmeet Provide 3 types of support -
For any live support before/during the event Click the "?" icon on the bottom right of your screen.