Step 1: Join Airmeet upon invitation
Use the unique invite link provided to you by the organizer to enter the Airmeet Event.
This link is unique to you as a speaker and only you may log in using this link. If you choose to share this link with anyone, they shall appear on the Airmeet with your name and details.
Once the link is entered, you will see a speaker card with your details such as name, designation, country, and description. Click “Continue”, and you’re in!
Note: As a speaker, you will not have to register for the event, just use the link provided to you by the organizer and enter the event.
If someone uses your link, he/she will appear on the screen with your name and information.
Step 2: Enter Airmeet
As soon as you enter the event you would land on the lounge section where the session details are provided, the lounge includes a list of all sessions with session host and speakers details along with the event agenda.
You will be able to see the Go Backstage button on your mapped session and can join the same by clicking on it. Here you can test your audio & video to avoid last-minute surprises and also interact with the host and other speakers, getting to know them before you go live.
Once everything is in order, the host will choose to begin the session. A countdown of 10 seconds will indicate that the session is about to begin.
Step 3: Commence Session (Session Tab)
Once the session has begun you can participate and present your contents. Remember that a Speaker is always visible to all event participants unless you choose to switch off your camera. The buttons to control the Video, Audio and Screen-share appear at the bottom center of your screen.
All chats, emojis, and questions posed by the attendees will be visible to you. If an attendee uses the “Raise Hand” feature, the host can moderate and accept or dismiss the request. If accepted, the attendee shares the stage with the speakers for the interaction.
Apart from the session tab you can explore and interact with other participants via event public chat or by sending them a direct message.
- Feed: This tab shows the public chat which can be sent by everyone attending the event.
- Schedule: This tab shows the list & status of all sessions that are either live, paused, upcoming, or completed.
- People: This tab shows the list of all the attendees present at the event. Participants can also send or view direct messages from this tab.
- The booths and social lounge is not available on the iPad application.
- This app is especially recommended for speakers. A community team member or host/co-host of the event won’t be able to join through the application.