Step 1: Registration
The first step to any event in Airmeet is registration. Let’s get started!
a) Click or paste the event link in the application provided by the organizer to enter the event landing page. This page will display the following details like event title, description, date, time, event partners & speakers details.
b) Click on the “Register and join event” button, you will get an option to login using your email id or via Google/Apple Id/Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn.
c) Upon signing up, you will then have to confirm your details on the "Attendee card" which would be visible to other participants. Enter your details like Name, Profile photo, Designation, Organization, City, and Country.
If everything looks good, click “Continue”, and you’re in!
Note: If the Airmeet event is unlisted or stated privately by the organizer, the link provided by the organiser will act as an authentication itself. You will only be required to fill the attendee card and will take you straight to the event.
Step 2: Application Walkthrough
As soon as you enter the event you would see five tabs at bottom of the application, each tab includes a different section.
1) Schedule: This tab shows the list of all Live sessions, Paused, Upcoming, or in a Completed state. All session details such as Title, Description, Timing, Speakers & Host information will be shown here. You can click on the 'Watch Session' button once the session is live & join the session.
2) Event feed: Send public chats from this tab to be seen by every participant present in the event.
3) People: Send & receive a direct message from this tab and have a look at the list of Attendees present in the event under the attendee’s tab.
As soon as the session goes live and you join the session, you will be able to see the speakers and host live on stage where you can interact with them via emojis, live chat, and Q&A.
Stage: Once the session is live you would be able to speaker and host live on stage.
You can change the view layout by clicking on the “change layout” button and send emojis to engage with them by clicking on the “smiley” icon and choose your favorite emojis and send them.
To exit from the session, touch your screen and click on the “X” button which will take you to the schedule tab and you can enter another session of your choice.
Live chat: Send session-wise chats from this tab and engage with participants along with the “Q&A” tab where you can post your question which the host or speaker would be answering during the session.
- The booths and social lounge is not available on the application and can be experienced via Laptop/Desktop only
- This application is only for Speakers and Attendees. A community team member or host/co-host of the event won’t be able to join through the application.