The Internet "browser"... is the piece of software that puts a message on your computer screen informing you that the Internet is currently busy and you should try again later.
If you're feeling a lag on your internet or unable to operate Airmeet, try switching your Internet network to a better one or try restarting your router.
Change network settings on Windows.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network you want, then select Connect.
Change network settings on Mac.
- Change your internet or network connection settings in Network System Preferences. Enter the settings you received from your ISP or network administrator.
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu
- Select a service, such as Ethernet or Wi-Fi, in the list on the left.
If you don’t see the service you expect, click the Add button , choose an interface for the service, such as Ethernet or Wi-Fi, give the service a name, then click Create.
- Enter the network settings for the service. Then, click Advanced to enter more detailed settings, if necessary.