TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How does Q&A Moderation work?
- Points to Remember
The Event organizers & host/co-hosts of the live sessions can now moderate the questions asked during the interactive panel discussions. They can approve or reject them at their own discretion.
How does Q&A moderation work?
Click on the Q&A section from the stage/backstage and toggle on the “Moderate Questions” button.
- The questions asked by the attendees during the live session will pop up for the session/co-hosts on the Q&A bar for its moderation.
- The Event organizers or host/co-hosts of the session can either “Approve” or “Reject” the question asked based on their discretion.
- The “Approved” questions will be available for all the event participants to see and for the host and speakers to answer.
- The “Rejected” questions will only be shown to the host/co-host and the person who sent it as “Not Approved.”
Disclaimer: If the question is “Rejected” by mistake, the participants who sent it have to send it again as there is no “undo” capability option.
Points to Remember
Q&A Moderation can be done by the Event organizers or session host/co-hosts.
If the moderation toggle is turned off, all the pending questions in the queue will show up on the Q&A tab.
If the question is rejected, there is no way that question can be restored and approved later; participants have to re-enter the question again.