TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1. Walkthrough Video
2. Send analytics reports to your respective email address.
Go to 'Event Dashboard' > Click on 'Analytics' Tab > 'View' different Tabs
Get a quick into your event performance through a summary of your entire event.
The summary tab offers you a comprehensive view of your event & as an organizer, you will be able to view the summary of the event based on:
- Attendee Turnout: Shows total participants turnout with % attendees & registered.
- Social Lounge: This shows the total number of participants who joined a single table.
- Speed Networking: found a match who used speed networking & participants who
- Top booth: Shows participants with maximum no of visits, CTA clicks & Video views on the particular booth.
- Top Session Shows participant data based on Attendance, Duration, Maximum messages entered & Maximum Questions asked.
- Top Polls Shows participant responses data on the Polls conducted & Average poll responses.
3.2. Registrations Tab
Understand your event audience and participation.
Get insights on demographics, analyze responses from registration, and get detailed summaries of individual participants.
The registrant's tab offers you a comprehensive view of event registrations. In addition, you will be able to view the demographic details about your event registrants based on:
- Participant turnout - This shows the total no of participants who registered & attended the event.
- Attendee breakdown - Shows new and repeat participants.
- Registration type - Shows no participants Self-registered or invited
- Participant Demographics - Various regions' data from which participants attended the events.
- Traffic Attribute - This shows how many registrants came from different marketing channels & UTM codes.
As an Organizer, you can add a UTM Code to the event link and share across with participants.
Once the participants register for the event, the same will be shown on the Airmeet analytics dashboard as shown above.
For eg : https://www.airmeet.com/event/b6645470-f81d-11ea-bdd0-e9fe5fe214a9?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Ads&utm_campaign=Airmeet+Facebook&utm_id=111
- Device Source shows Participants' Device Type, Operating System & Web Browser from which they have attended the event.
- Ticket Distribution shows ticket distribution & ticket purchase of participants by location.
3.3. Engagement Tab
Stay updated on the footfall that important parts of your event are generating, and gauge your audience’s interest level by tracking their collective activity.
Get insights on the Event, Session, Lounge & booth-level participants, and get detailed summaries of every aspect of the event.
The engagement tab offers you a comprehensive view of event attendance. In addition, you will be able to view the bar chart details about your event engagements based on:
As an organizer, you can view the data overall or can toggle to "Active Attendees" to view the ongoing engagements.
- Event Level Attendance: Showcase to you the total no of attendees, session attended, lounge attendees, booth visitors & average time spent by participants.
- Session Level Attendance: Showcase to you the average attendee & average time spent on all sessions. You can also select a particular session by using the search tab.
- No of Raise hand
- Asked Question
- Answered Poll
- Send messages
- Reacted via Emoji
- Booth Level Attendance: You can also select a particular session by using the search tab. the total booth attendees, average attendance & time spent by visitors on all the booths.
- Clicked on CTA's
- Watched Live broadcast
- Watched Banner Video
- Interacted with Exhibitor
- Lounge Level Attendance: the total lounge attendees & day-wise attendees data.
- Joined Tables
- Joined Meetings
- Joined Speed Networking
- Day-wise attendees
4. Audience tab
Segregate the participants on the basis of various filters and divide them by creating various segments. Filter out the audience based on certain parameters to understand their behavior.
Send personalized & curated content to capture your segment’s interest before, after, and during the event.
4.1 Add Filters
Adding filters helps you understand the users that are participating in your event, and evaluate whether they meet certain criteria. The list of filtered users can be downloaded and used to analyze the participants' behavior.
Step 1: Go to events dashboard > click on the Analytics tab.
Step 2: Click on 'Add Filters' and start selecting the relevant filters based on various parameters.
1. Registration Details: Select parameters from Ticket type, Device type, Web Browser, Operating System & Custom Registration fields entered by participants.
2. Attendance: Select parameters from sources of access event either via registration, ticketing, or type of event attendance.
3. Location: Select one or more locations from which participants are joined.
Step 2: Click on the '+New Segments' to create a new segment and select various filters and parameters as shown in point 4.1 above.
Step 3: Save your segment by clicking on the 'Save Segment'.
5. Points to keep in Mind
- Analytics reports can be sent to the event manager of a particular community by clicking on the "Send full report" option.
- Analytics data are shown in 10 minutes of delay (data processing time)
- Complete Analytics reports are default sent to the event manager on their respective email id who created the event in the next 24-48 hours after marking the event ended.