TABLE OF CONTENT
- Send analytics reports to your respective email address.
- Realtime Analytics dashboard
- Summary tab
- Registrations tab (New)
- Points to keep in mind
Get a quick into your event performance through a summary of your entire event.
The summary tab offers you a comprehensive view of your event & as an organizer, you will be able to view the summary of the event based on:
- Attendee Turnout
- Social Lounge usage
- Speed Networking usage & participants match found
- Top booth with maximum no of visits, CTA clicks & Video views.
- Top Session data based on Attendance, Duration, Maximum messages entered & Maximum Questions asked.
- Top Polls by responses data showcase no of Polls conducted & Average poll responses.
Registrations tab (New)
Understand your event audience and participation.
Get insights on demographics, analyze responses from registration, and get detailed summaries of individual participants.
The registrant's tab offers you a comprehensive view of event registrations. In addition, you will be able to view the demographic details about your event registrants based on:
- Participant turnout - (attended/no show)
- Attendee breakdown - (new/repeating)
- Registration type - (self-registered/invited)
- Participant Demographics - Various Regions data from which participants attended the events.
- Device Source includes Participants Device Type, Operating System & Web Browser from which they have attended the event.
- Ticket Distribution by location
Points to keep in Mind
- Analytics reports can be sent to the event manager of a particular community by clicking on the "Send full report" option.
- Analytics data are shown in 10 minutes of delay (data processing time)
- Complete Analytics reports are by default sent to the event manager on their respective email id who have created the event in the next 24-48 hours after marking the event ended.
Disclaimer: Realtime Analytics dashboard is currently on BETA, while our team is working continuously on providing 100% accurate data to the event organizers.