TABLE OF CONTENTS
Embed the Facebook Pixel code on the Airmeet event landing page. Create Custom Audiences for Facebook Ads based on event page visitors. Optimize delivery to people who are likely to take action.
- Enable the integration in the Community Integrations dashboard
- Visit the Airmeet Integrations page and enable Facebook Pixel
- Add your Facebook Pixel ID
4. Enable Facebook Pixel from the community dashboard
Enable facebook pixel for your community by following the steps below:
5. Enable Facebook Pixel for a particular event.
Enable Facebook pixel for your particular Airmeet event by following the steps below:
Look for "Facebook Pixel" integration. Click on the "Enable" button.
Step 3: Add your 15 Or 16-digit Facebook Pixel ID that will be added to the event landing page.
Step 4: Click on "Save" to enable your integration.
Pixel ID is your account recognition for Facebook ads. By adding your pixel ID, Facebook can track relevant audiences for brand advertisements.
Every Facebook ad campaign/account has one or more than that. Please follow the below steps.
Step 2: Once you click on Ads manager on Facebook, you will be redirected to the next page, where you need to hover over the Events Manager section from the settings tab shown as three horizontal lines in the screenshot below.
Step 3: Go to the settings panel inside the events manager to see your Facebook Pixel ID. Follow the image attached for clarity.
Step 4: Copy the Facebook Pixel id and paste it on the Event dashboard as shown in 'Step 3 of
Enable Facebook Pixel for a particular event. '
7. View Realtime analytics data
As and Facebook pixel admin you can view the leads and views on your campaign from the "Lead" tab.
Steps: Go to your Facebook pixel > Click on "Overview" > Pixel/Conversation API > Lead > View data
8. Points to keep in mind
- The Facebook pixel code snippet and your pixel id will be embedded on the Event Landing Page.
- We recommend that you conduct your own assessment of consent requirements and talk to your Legal representative about what's best for your organization.
9. Additional Resources about Facebook Pixel
- Facebook pixel resource page: https://en-gb.facebook.com/business/learn/facebook-ads-pixel
- About Facebook pixel: https://en-gb.facebook.com/business/help/742478679120153?id=1205376682832142
- Best practices for Facebook pixel setup: https://en-gb.facebook.com/business/help/218844828315224?id=1205376682832142
- How to find Pixel id?
Navigate to the Ads Manager section from your Facebook homepage.
Once you click on Ads manager on Facebook, you will be redirected to the next page, where you need to hover over the Events Manager section from the settings tab shown as three horizontal lines in the screenshot below.
Go to the settings panel inside the events manager to see your Facebook Pixel ID. Please find the image attached for reference.
- How to enable Facebook Pixel for a particular event?
Go to the Airmeet Event dashboard and click on the Integrations tab.
Look for the Facebook Pixel integration. Toggle the button towards the right side. Add your 15 Or 16-digit Facebook Pixel ID that will be added to the event landing page.
Click on Save to enable your integration.
- How to view Realtime Analytics data of the lead conversions?
As a Facebook pixel admin, you can view the leads and views on your campaign from the Lead tab.
Go to your Facebook pixel > Click on Overview > Pixel/Conversation API > Lead > View data
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article