TABLE OF CONTENTS
Get a holistic view of attendee records by syncing registration details between Airmeet and Salesforce. Accelerate sales pipeline with targeted post-event campaigns and lead nurture programs.
The Salesforce integration allows you to sync Airmeet Event Registrants and Attendees with Campaign Members in Salesforce Sales.
- Increase Event attendance with personalized email campaigns and reminders.
- The Salesforce integration allows you to sync Airmeet Event Registrants and Attendees with Campaign Members in Salesforce sales.
- Accelerate sales pipeline with targeted post-event campaigns and lead nurture programs.
- Airmeet Enterprise plan with community created
- Salesforce developer account
- Airmeet Community Manager or event manager should be the Salesforce admin.
4. Installing Airmeet Application on Salesforce
Install the Airmeet application on salesforce to sync with your Airmeet community and Salesforce and perform various actions on the registrant’s data.
Step 1: Go to the community dashboard and click on the integration tab. Look for Salesforce integration under the Apps section.
Step 2: Click the Connect Button to connect your Airmeet community to your Salesforce account and install the Airmeet application.
Step 3: Click on "Login and authorize your salesforce,." Log in to your Salesforce developer account if not already created, and proceed further.
Step 4: Select the applicable access according to your preference and Click on the Install button and provide relevant permissions.
Tip: While installing the application kindly log in to the Salesforce dev account on another browser tab simultaneously.
Note: Installation takes few minstutes and once the installation is done and Confirmation email is sent to associated email id.
Step 4: After installation is completed, click on done, which will take you to the salesforce admin page.
5. Connect Airmeet Community to Salesforce Application
Step 1: Now go to the application drawer in SF ( 9 dots on the left ), and either search for or select the application with the name "Airmeet“ and click on it.
Step 2: Once in the Airmeet application, under Airmeet settings > Connect to Airmeet, click on “Click To Connect” to connect with your community.
Note: Only the "Community Manager" can initially connect with the salesforce account.
Note: When there is no community connected, you will see a blank table. But when there is a connection, you will see the details of the community connected.
Step 3: You will be redirected to the Airmeet login page (or community dashboard if already logged in).
Step 4: Select the Community you want to configure Salesforce with and click "Continue."
Note: You can select any community based on data region supported by Airmeet.
Step 5: Once Authozied, you will see your Community being connected along with Community Name,ID, No of Airmeets & Salesforce Admin name.
Step 5: The Events created under the community will start to sync and will be displayed as shown below.
6. Sync Airmeet registrants into the Salesforce application
After the application is successfully installed and connected to the Airmeet community, all the Airmeets under the community will appear under the community details and Airmeets tab on the salesforce application.
As soon as a participant register for an event, they will be added as a new contact under the Airmeet.
Connect the Airmeet to the campaign by clicking on the “Link to Campaign,” which will ideally add all the registration to a particular campaign to manage leads seamlessly.
7. Change Preferences (Airmeet configuration)
1. When there is no record, map to (Add registrants as a new contact or a new lead)
Whenever participants register for an Airmeet, your community will be added a further contact which can be viewed under the contacts tab. The same can be changed into leads by selecting the leads option.
Click on “Edit” > under “When no record, map to” select “create a contact” or “create a lead,” whichever you wish. By default, it is created under “create a contact.”
2. Create Campaigns when a new Airmeet is created
Toggle the option towards the right if you want to create a campaign automatically with the same Airmeet-created name on your community. If a new Airmeet is created, a new campaign with the same Airmeet name will be created.
The existing or newly created campaigns can be viewed under the campaigns tab.
3. Register lead/contact to Airmeet event when a lead/contact is added to a campaign
Salesforce > Airmeet
Toggle the option towards the right to enable auto-registration of a new contact or lead manually when added to a campaign on the salesforce application.
Add new contact or lead.
Step 1: Click on the campaign tab.
Step 2: Click “New Campaign” to create a new campaign or select the created campaign.
Step 3: Once you’re inside the campaign, click on “New Contact” or “New lead” to add the details manually.
Once the contact or lead is added to the campaign and toggles are turned on, the same contact & lead will be auto-registered for the event and receive the registration confirmation email.
As an event organizer, you can see the registration details on your events dashboard.
Event dashboard > Registrations tab > Participants List > View or download the list of participants.
Note: It is recommended to keep the event entry set to Only people who are invited can enter.
Event dashboard > Registrations tab > Registration Form > Edits > 'Only people who are invited can enter'.
Step 3: Select "All" from the available items section and choose the items you want to display on your Salesforce application at the Top navigation bar.
- Airmeet Session - Shows the details of session engagement
- Airmeet Booths - Shows the details of booth engagement
- Airmeet Event Questions - Shows the Questions asked by an attendee
- Airmeet Event Polls - Shows the Poll responses by an attendee
- Airmeet Invited Registrations - Invitations sent for an event (and the magic link)
- Campaign Member - Shows the details of event engagement
- Airmeet Booth Details - Shows the List of booths
- Airmeet Registrations - Shows the no of Registrations on an event
- Airmeet Session Details - Shows the List of sessions
1. I'm trying to integrate Airmeet into our Salesforce est environment. The installation of the package in Salesforce was successful. But I get an error when trying to connect it to Airmeet.
Only the Community manager's email id will work in the salesforce. Otherwise, it would show the error.
2. Can we filter/choose which Airmeet is synced with Salesforce?
As of now, it is not possible to disable the same for a particular event.
- When adding contact details on Salesforce, the participant's details should not be the same as already added participants.
For Example, if an attendee has a different email id with the same name, the second entry will not be accepted in Salesforce.
- When Adding Participants on Airmeet to Salesforce, the Last Name & Email id should be unique.