TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. Overview
- 2. How to broadcast a table invite?
- 3. No of the participants supported Airmeet plans
- 4. Things to keep in mind
Encourage and invite fellow event participants to join your table conversation directly by inviting them or from the event feed.
The table title automatically gets added to the invite and helps with setting the context to every table conversation.
2. How to broadcast a table invite?
To Broadcast an invite for your Social Lounge Table, kindly follow the below steps:
Step 1: Once you're on one of the social lounge tables, look for the "+" icon on the bottom of the table.
Note: Guest users won't get an option to invite other participants.
Organizers are recommended not to use the "Anyone can enter without sign in" event entry rule.
Step 2: Click on the "+" and select the type of invite you want to send out to participants.
Select the participants you want to invite for them to join you at a table and have a conversation.
1. Select the participants available at the event. You can only invite the number of participants according to the seats available.
(Participants list shows the name of all registered participants, and a green dot is displayed if a particular participant is available)
2. After selecting the participants, click on "Send Invite."
Publish a public invite
Published an invite on the event feed on your behalf. Any participants in the event who is interested can join the table.
1. Select the "Publish a public invite" option.
2. Preview the invite and click on the "Publish Invite" button.
Participants would see the invite CTA with the table title on the event chat feed.
3. No of the participants supported Airmeet plans
Note: Airmeet also supports 50 participants/table on a request basis. Kindly reach out to our Sales representative or your Account manager.
4. Things to keep in mind
- Guest users (if the event entry selected is "Anyone can enter without sign in" by organizer) & speakers don't have the option of "invite to the table."
- The participant's list shows all registered participants' names, and a green dot is displayed if a particular participant is available.