TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. Overview
- 2. How to enable Early Access for an event.
- 3. Enable/disable activities available in early access
- 4. Points to keep in mind
Registered Participants of the event can now enter before the event begins. The event organizer can enable "Early Access" for attendees to build their agenda and explore networking opportunities in advance.
Activities an attendee can do during "Early Access."
- Explore the event
- Bookmark Sessions
- Send Messages to other registered participants
- Send Meeting Invites to other registered participants
- Update their Rich Profile and add more information about themselves.
- Take part in the Pre-Event Poll
- Take a look at registrant participants and have common chat under event chat.
2. How to enable Early Access for an event.
An event organizer can enable the "Early Access" for an event from the event's dashboard, lets's follow the below steps.
Step 1: Go to the event's dashboard and click on the "Event Entry" tab from the left-hand side.
Step 2: Scroll down and look for "Do you want to allow early access?" and click on the "Enable" button.
Step 1: Go to the event's dashboard and click on the "Settings" tab,
Step 2: Click on the "Enable" button.
3. Enable/disable activities available in early access
Step 3: Enable or disable the activities an attendee can do while on early access.
Toggle the relevant activities towards the right to enable and left to disable for all the attendees.
Step 4: Click on the "Enable Early Access" to enable early access for your event.
4. Points to keep in mind
- Once the event is started, early access would be disabled by default.
- Once the event is started and paused again, the event organizer cannot enable early access.
- The event organizer can still customize the event on "Preview Airmeet mode."
- Speed networking would be disabled by default for all the attendees for networking.
- The Leaderboard feature would not be active in early access mode.