TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. What are "Custom Interests"?
Custom interest is a tag that shows participants more about you and helps to start meaningful conversations.
Adding interests to the profile helps the participants inform better connections. Airmeet has pre-set interests that you can use or add new ones. Any newly added interests will get stored in the master list and can be used in your next event as well.
2. Add "Custom Interest" for your attendees?
Add a custom tag for your attendees before the events start for your attendees to choose from during the event.
Let's see how to add a custom tag from your events dashboard.
Step 1: Go to the event dashboard and select the "Settings" tab.
Step 2: Select "Attendee Profiling" and click on the "Edit" button.
3. Edit Interests
Step 3: Add, Select, and Unselect interests from the list and click on the "Save" button.
4. Things to keep in mind
- Interests cannot be changed, add, or removed once the event is marked started even once.
- The newly added interests will get stored in your community and can be used in other events you create.
- Adding interest options is not visible to Speakers & Attendees joining as guest users (when the event entry selected is "Anyone can enter without sign-in")