TABLE OF CONTENTS
Registered Participants of the event can now enter before the event begins. The event organizer can enable "Pre-Event Entry" for attendees to build their agenda and explore networking opportunities in advance.
Activities an attendee can do during "Pre-Event Entry."
- Explore the event
- Bookmark Sessions
- Send Messages to other registered participants
- Send Meeting Invites to other registered participants
- Update their Rich Profile and add more information about themselves.
- Take part in the Pre-Event Poll
- Take a look at registrant participants and have common chat under event chat.
2. How to enable Pre-Event Entry for an event.
An event organizer can enable the "Pre-Event Entry" for an event from the event's dashboard, let's follow the below steps.
Step 1: Go to the event's dashboard and click on the "Settings" tab,
Step 2: Click on the "Enable" button.
3. Enable/disable activities available in Pre-Event Entry
Step 3: Enable or disable the activities an attendee can do while on Pre-Event entry.
Toggle the relevant activities towards the right to enable and left to disable for all the attendees.
Step 4: Click on "Enable Early Access" to enable early access for your event.
4. Points to keep in mind
- Once the event is started, early access would be disabled by default.
- Once the event is started and paused again, the event organizer cannot enable early access.
- The event organizer can still customize the event on "Preview Airmeet mode."
- Speed networking would be disabled by default for all the attendees for networking.
- The Leaderboard feature would not be active in early access mode.