TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. Overview
- 2. How to setup custom CSV and upload CSV file
- 3. Things to keep in mind
With Custom CSV template upload, you can preset the CSV file columns through which you add attendee details to Airmeet. Add as many data fields as you want. You can upload the data either equivalent to your custom registration form or specific details about registrants. Use the additional fields to personalize the event experience for your attendees.
2. How to setup custom CSV and upload CSV file
Step 1: Go to your Events dashboard > Registrations Tab > Registration Form > Select Event entry as "Only invited people can enter" or "Anyone can enter via their unique link"
Step 2: Click on the "Add Attendees" button.
Step 3: Click on the "Edit Template" button and begin with adding defaults or custom fields.
2.1. Edit Form fields
Step 4: Add default fields or add custom fields that you want in the CSV template. By default, certain fields are mandatory (First, Last name & Email) to map attendee data.
Step 5: You can delete, make fields mandatory or add Custom fields.
While entering the event, participants will be able to view and edit any custom fields added to the registration form. The remaining fields will not be visible to the participants.
Step 6: Click on the "Save" button.
Step 7: Download the Custom CSV file template with custom fields entered.
2.2. Upload CSV file data and send unique links to participants
Step 8: Enter the data on the custom template and upload the file. You can preview the uploaded file or remove it before moving forward.
Note: Please add all mandatory fields to avoid errors after uploading attendee details.
The invited participant(s) need to click on the sent link to confirm their registration. Your registration limit will be consumed only when the participants confirm their registration.
Step 11: Click on "Next," and invitation emails with unique links will be sent to particular participants entered on the sheet.
Note: If you don't want to send the email, you can still download the participant's data with the unique link from the Registrations tab > Participants List > Download list.
3. Things to keep in mind
- Customizing the registration form fields equivalent to custom CSV template fields is recommended to map the data whenever attendees enter the event.
- Enter all mandatory fields to avoid errors after uploading attendee details.
- The invited participant(s) must click on the sent link to confirm their registration. The registration limit will be consumed only when the participants confirm their registration.