TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Use cases
- 1. Overview
- 2. Connect Airmeet with Eloqua.
- 3. Connect Eloqua to Airmeet
- 4. Uninstalling the Airmeet application from Eloqua
- 5. Points to keep in mind/Known Limitations
- 6. FAQs
Connect Airmeet with your Oracle Eloqua account to create optimized, personalized, and cross-channel campaigns to target and engage the right audience at the right time.
Target and engage the right audience at the right time while providing real-time reporting and insights using campaign and lead management tools. Add Airmeet Registration Action to your campaign canvas to register users on your Airmeet. Sync registrations received on Airmeet with Oracle Eloqua by enabling the sync on your Airmeet event page.
2. Connect Airmeet with Eloqua.
2.1. Connect Eloqua from Community Dashboard
Step 1: Go to the 'Community Dashboard' and Click on the 'Integrations' button.
Step 2: Under the 'Apps' tab, look for 'Eloqua.'
Step 3: Click on 'Connect' and log in with your Oracle Eloqua authorization.
Step 4: Enter the Company name, Username & Password of your Oracle Eloqua.
Step 5: Provide the relevant permission and click on 'Accept & Install.'
Step 6: Select your 'Airmeet Community' name and accept permissions.
Step 7: Now, the oracle is successfully connected to your Airmeet community.
2.2 Connect Eloqua to your Airmeet event
Once your Eloqua is connected at the community level (Shown in 2.1), you can now connect the same for a particular event (Event - level).
Step 1: Go to your 'Airmeet events dashboard' and go to the "Settings" tab and select the "Integration tab."
Step 2: Look for 'ELOQUA' and click on the "Enable" button to enable the integration.
Step 3: Toggle towards the right to add 'Direct access link' (Unique link) for each participant.
A new field would be added to your contacts in Eloqua.
Step 4: Map the Airmeet registration fields to Eloqua property fields for seamless transfer of contact properties.
Step 5: Once the above actions are done, click on the 'Save' icon.
Now every participant added by organizer via CSV or self-registered would be added to the contact list of your Eloqua.
3. Connect Eloqua to Airmeet
3.1. Creating Segments
Step 1: Click on the contacts card and select 'Segment.'
Step 2: Under overview, select 'Create a segment' and then select 'Blank Segment' and click 'Choose.'
Step 3: Now, once your segment is created, click on the '+' icon and select relevant properties you want to add to that segment (Filter Criteria, Individual Contacts).
Step 4: Select the contact by searching and adding them to a particular segment.
Step 5: Once all the contacts are added to the segment, click on the 'Save' button located at the top right corner of the platform.
3.2. Creating a Campaign & connecting Eloqua with Airmeet
Step 1: Click on the 'Home' icon and select 'Campaigns' from the drop-down menu.
Step 2: Under overview, select 'Create a Multi-Step Campaign' and then select 'Blank Campaign' and press 'Choose' to move forward.
Step 3: Drag and drop elements to connect your segment (created on step 3.1) to Airmeet registrants.
Step 4: Select the 'Segment Members' element from the right-hand side and drag and drop the same on the center screen (Campaign Builder).
Step 5: Double click on the element and choose the segment created earlier also, checkmark on the 'Add members once the campaign is activated'
Step 6: Select the' Airmeet registrations' element from the right-hand side panel and drag & drop on the center screen (Campaign Builder).
Step 7: Select the Airmeet name by clicking the pencil icon and map the fields on the Airmeet registration form and Eloqua contact form. Click on 'Save'
Step 8: Connect 'Segment Members' and 'Airmeet Registrants' by connecting the dots.
Step 9: Once the connection is established, click on 'Verify' to check the connection.
Step 10: Once the verification is done, click on the 'Activate' button and select the activation to start time and end time. Click on 'Activate' to start the integration flow from Eloqua to Airmeet.
4. Uninstalling the Airmeet application from Eloqua
Step 1: Go to the 'Airmeet event dashboard,' and under Settings > Integration, click on the Disable button to turn off the integration at the event level.
Step 2: Go to the Airmeet community dashboard and under Integrations > Apps > Eloqua.
Click on the disconnect button to turn off the integration at the community level.
Step 3: Go to your Eloqua account once the integration is disabled from the Airmeet end.
Step 4: Click on Settings > Platform Extensions > Apps > look for Airmeet.
Step 5: Click on the Airmeet application, and select uninstall button placed at the top right corner of the screen.
5. Points to keep in mind/Known Limitations
- Participants registered for the Airmeet Event before enabling this integration will not automatically be added to Eloqua. You have to export from Airmeet and upload those participants in Instead.
- Airmeet Event Name should be up to 27 Characters.
- Multi-select option is NOT applicable if selected on the Airmeet Custom Registration form.
- It is recommended to make registration fields NON-MANDATORY so that integration doesn't throw an error.
- Up to FIVE direct access links can be mapped per community (i.e., you can connect up to 5 Airmeet events to integration). To connect another event post 5th integration you have to remove anyone fields from Eloqua.
Eloqua Settings > Database > Fields & Views > Delete Direct access fields.
- While adding participants via CSV upload, the organizer needs to add a country name that Airmeet supports at the moment on registration from country fields.
- Can Eloqua integration be enabled without a paid Eloqua account?
No, a paid Eloqua account is required to enable Eloqua integration.
- How many Airmeet events with Direct access link/Magic link can be mapped to Eloqua?
Up to FIVE direct access links can be mapped per community (i.e., you can connect up to 5 Airmeet events to integration).
To connect another event post 5th integration you have to remove any one fields from Eloqua. Eloqua Settings > Database > Fields & Views > Delete Direct access fields.
- In Eloqua can we view the complete list of registrants transferred from Airmeet to Eloqua?
In Eloqua, we cannot view the complete list of registrants whose data is transferred from Airmeet to Eloqua in one page. We might need to add some steps/workflow to create in viewing the complete registrants list in Eloqua.
- While transferring data from Eloqua to Airmeet why do we have to create segments?
As we cannot view and select all registrants in Eloqua, we create a segment of certain similar contacts in Eloqua, then select the respective segment and transfer all the contacts in that segment into Airmeet.
- How to create a segment in Eloqua?
>Login to Eloqua>> Click on the contacts card and select 'Segment'
> Under overview, select 'Create a segment' >> Blank Segment >> Choose.
> Now, once your segment is created, click on the '+' icon and select relevant properties you want to add to that segment (Filter Criteria, Individual Contacts).
> Select the contact by searching and adding them to a particular segment.
> Once all the contacts are added to the segment, click on the 'Save' button at the platform's top right corner.