TABLE OF CONTENTS
Enable Typeform to add forms to collect session feedback or run any other survey.
1.1 Walkthrough Video
How to add Typeform Integration (Virtual Conference format)
How to add Typeform Integration (Webinar format)
2. How to enable Session surveys using Typeform on stage?
Step 1: Go to your session by clicking on "View Schedule" and the "Go Backstage" button.
Step 2: Click on the Right-hand side section of the stage and click on "Manage Tab."
Step 3: Under the Activities tab, click on the "Session surveys using Typeform."
Step 4: Toggle the button towards the right to enable the integration. Enter the "Typeform URL" and enter the name of the survey form tab that needs to be displayed to all participants.
Enable Widget in Chat
Step 5: You can also show a Widget on the session feed and have a CTA redirecting participants to the survey tab.
Step 6: Enter the Widget title and Call to Action (CTA) text
Step 7: Click on the "Preview" button to have a look and post confirmation. Click on the "Done" button.
3. How to add Submit Typeform points on the leaderboard?
Step 1: While Setting up Leaderboard points, you can also enable points for filling in the survey form by participants for them to gain more points on the leaderboard.
Step 2: Go to Events Dashboard > Settings Tab > Enable Leaderboard.
Step 3: Click the edit button beside the "Point Allocation" section and enter the desired points for Submit Typeform.
Step 4: Click on Save. Now whenever a participant fills in the form per session, the desired points would be added to their respective leaderboard.
4. Things to keep in mind
1. Typeform might not work if the event is open in an incognito/private browser mode.
2. Only the Session host & Co-host can enable and disable the form plugin.
3. You must enable and re-enter the details for every session individually.
4. Participants can only fill out the form ONCE per session.
5. Typeform survey doesn't work on the Airmeet mobile application & mobile browser.