Adding Booth from the dashboard
1. On the dashboard, choose Booths from the left panel side. Next, click on the "+Add booth" button to add a booth in the booths section.
2. Add details like the booth name, booth logo and booth tags, and booth exhibitor. You can also align the booth position by dragging the same from the event dashboard itself.
Read about: Adding Booth Exhibitors And Their Roles
3. After the booth is added from the dashboard, the event organizer or exhibitors can set up the booth by entering the airmeet event,
Visit any particular booth, and click on "Edit Booth Info."
Booth Setup (For Booth Exhibitors and Event organizers)
Airmeet has three different templates of booths that the organizer can use to enhance participants' experience.
For Branding Guide(Conference Format), click here.
1. Default Booth template: Displays the booth banner along with booth logo, resources & social media links on a single page.
2. Custom Booth template: A fully customize booth having the option to embed a video and transparent clickable links to redirect your participants to different resources & social links.
3. Posters: Showcase a multi-page PDF document to your booth visitors along with all other features.
Steps to follow: -
Step 1. Click on the 'Booth' button on the top of the Reception page and choose/click on the booth you want to edit.
Joining as an exhibitor, you would be able to access your booth directly in edit mode. Then, you can set up the booth accordingly from the event organizer's access link provided on your email id.
Step 2. Click on Edit Booth Info from the top right side of the page.
After clicking on the "Edit Booth " option, you will see three layout options to select, i.e., default Layout, Custom booth layout & Posters-based Layout.
The uploaded PDF will be shown as the screenshot below.
Default Template Setup: -
a) Booth Logo & Booth Banner
You can add booth logo(400px*96px) and booth banner(1936px*668px) by either clicking on the tab or simply raging your content to specific tab.
Also, you can add a video to your booth by inserting a video link into the Banner Video space.
Note: Banner video can only be added through the link.
URLs, such as video file paths supported, can be from YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, SoundCloud, Streamable, Vimeo(Public Listed), Wistia, Mixcloud, and DailyMotion. Loom videos are an exception.
b) Booth Descriptions: -
Add booth descriptions
1. Short descriptions: up to 80 alphanumeric characters
2. Long descriptions: up to 2000 alphanumeric characters.
c) Booth Resources
Add resources to the booth so that the prospects can have access to the extra information about the exhibition or the products or services exhibited. The resources link will be hyperlinked to the booth. You can only add up to five resources in a single booth.
d) Booth Social Media Links
You can also connect with the prospects or promote your exhibitions through social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, or a website link.
Note: Kindly disable any ad blocker incase youre unable to see social media icons while setting up the booth.
Custom Booth Layout
Custom booth does require the booth banner & logo to be uploaded and a description of the booth. You can add up to 5 videos and any number of links to your customized booth image.
Custom booth includes 3 objects that can be dragged and dropped on a canvas to set it up.
1. Background Image: Add a “background-image” (3D or a 2D image) by dragging & dropping the background image. Upload your background image on which you can place videos or links
To edit or remove the image uploaded, kindly click on the uploaded image and select the delete option or edit option to re-upload the image.
Recommended dimensions - 1176px *504px
Supported formats - JPEG, PNG, SVG
Maximum file size up to 10 MB.
2. Videos: Add a video on the reception background image by the drag & drop video object and upload the video. You can place & resize the video once it's been uploaded.
Note: Videos will be on mute & auto-played by default. Attendees will have an option to un-mute and make the video fullscreen as per their convenience.
To edit or remove the video uploaded, Kindly click on the “uploaded video” and select the “delete” option or “edit” option to re-upload the video.
Supported formats - MP4, AVIMaximum file size up to 1000 MB.
Note: You can add up to 5 videos for an event.
3. Links: Add a transparent clickable area by which it can be linked to the areas of the event or any external links. To add a link, drag and drop the links object and select a destination. Then, you can place & resize the transparent link.
Note: The link will open in another tab of the browser.
Final View: -
Showcase a multi-page PDF document to your booth visitors along with all other features.
To upload a PDF document to your booth kindly follow the steps.
Step 1: Click on "Edit booth", scroll down to Booth Layout, and select "Posters" layout.
Step 2: Upload the PDF Document from your computer.
Maximum supported File size: 200 MB
Recommended Aspect ratio: 16:9
Do not forget to "SAVE" your information.
I'm Interested (Lead generation)
The "I'm Interested" button is used to lead sale generations. Once the prospects click on it, the information is stored about the same and shared with the event organizer after the event has ended. The host can then send those prospects' information to the exhibitors.
Related Articles :
Booth tables are similar to the social lounge, and here, the prospects can converse and have video chats with the exhibitors. These tables also can be customized using exhibition logos & text to make them more informative.
- Table logo Dimensions : 144px*56px
Step 3: The organizer can set up their booth in preview state, and once everything looks good, they can start the event.
Note: Not applicable in the case of booth exhibitors. The booth exhibitors have to join through the booth edit invitation link provided in the email.
Do not forget to save the edited information by clicking on the "Save Booth" button on the top-right side of the page.
Booth Visitors and Leads Panel
The Booth Exhibitors can now see the real-time Booth visitors and the Lead at the top left corner of their respective Booths. The visitor and lead will be shown in numbers.
Visitors: The number of participants who visit the booth to check out the product and services and are on the booth at the current moment.
Lead: The number of participants interested in the exhibition and clicked on the "I'm Interested" button on a particular booth.
Tip: Exhibitors can also send a direct message to the people interested in your exhibition by clicking on the message icon beside their names when clicking on the "Visitors" or "Leads."
How to set up a "Custom Booth" in an Airmeet event?
Branding Guide - Conference Format