TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What is SSO? Why should I use it?
- How do end-users log in using SSO?
- How do I enable SSO for my Airmeet Account?
- Supported Service Providers
What is SSO? Why should I use it?
Single sign-on (SSO) allows your team to log in to your Airmeet event through an identity provider (IDP) of your choice. This facilitates better security, easier account management, and accelerated adoption. SSO saves the time and effort involved in creating a separate account for your portal. Airmeet supports all SAML 2.0 and OpenID providers. Some of them are Azure AD, G Suite, JumpCloud, Okta, OneLogin, PingFederate, PingOne, VMWare, etc.,
How do end-users log in using SSO?
SSO allows businesses to use their own login flow to sign into their Airmeet account. The rest of the registration and onboarding process remains the same.
1. Event organizers & their team can enter their email addresses in the login flow and redirect them to your identity service.
2. Event organizers & their team members can enter your organization’s domain name (e.g., yourdomain.com) in the login flow and redirecting them to your login page.
3. Event organizers & their team can directly access https://www.airmeet.com/sso to log in using their credentials. This link will redirect them to the Identity Provider page for login.
How do I enable SSO for my Airmeet Account?
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up SSO for your organization. The setup process differs depending on your Identity Provider.
SAML set up Process
Airmeet supports SAML 2.0
To create a Generic SAML Connection, the following entities are needed
an ACS URL, an IdP URI (also known as an Entity ID), an IdP SSO URL, and an X.509 Certificate
Airmeet will provide the ACS URL for registering our SSO service provider
The customer would need to provide their IdP URI (Entity ID), IdP SSO URL, as well as the X.509 Certificate
In some cases, the attribute map needs to be updated
Open ID setup Process
Open ID is supported. To create an OpenID Connect (OIDC) Connection, the following information is needed
a Redirect URI, a Client ID, a Client Secret, and a Discovery Endpoint.
Airmeet will provide the Redirect URL
The customer would need to provide a Client ID, a Client Secret, and a Discovery Endpoint.
In some cases, the attribute map needs to be updated.
Note: Email id and name of the attendee will be shared with Airmeet. This is to ensure we meet the compliance standards.
Supported Service Providers
Airmeet supports multiple SSOs via different identity providers. Kindly find the SSO providers list:
- AD FS SAML
- Auth0 SAML
- Azure AD SAML
- CyberArk SAML
- Generic SAML
- G Suite OAuth
- G Suite SAML
- JumpCloud SAML
- Microsoft OAuth
- Okta SAML
- OneLogin SAML
- OpenID Connect
- PingFederate SAML
- PingOne SAML
- VMWare SAML