Note: SSO is an add-on for the Professional plan.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. What is SSO? Why should I use it?
- 2. How do end-users log in using SSO?
- 3. How do I enable SSO for my Airmeet account?
- 4. Supported Service Providers
1. What is SSO? Why should I use it?
Single sign-on (SSO) allows your team to log in to your Airmeet event through an identity provider (IDP) of their choice. This facilitates better security, easier account management, and accelerated adoption. SSO saves the time and effort involved in creating a separate account for your portal. Airmeet supports all SAML 2.0 and OpenID providers. Some of them are Azure AD, G Suite, JumpCloud, Okta, OneLogin, PingFederate, PingOne, VMWare, etc.,
2. How do end-users log in using SSO?
SSO allows businesses to use their own login flow to sign into their Airmeet event. The rest of the registration and onboarding process remains the same.
1. Event organizers and their teams can enter their email addresses in the login flow and redirect them to your identity service.
2. Event organizers and their team members can enter your organization’s domain name (e.g., yourdomain.com) in the login flow, redirecting them to your login page.
3. Event organizers and their teams can directly access https://www.airmeet.com/sso to log in using their credentials. This link will redirect them to the Identity Provider page for login.
3. How do I enable SSO for my Airmeet account?
Please reach out to us at email@example.com to set up SSO for your organization. The setup process differs depending on your identity provider.
Only the User's First Name, Last Name, Email and SSO ID are shared with Airmeet. Please share all domains from which your users might authenticate for the event.
1. Airmeet event link
2. List of Domains
3. Organizer Team IT/Admin POC
Step 1: The organizer's admin/IT team to provide a list of domains needed for SSO login and the Airmeet event link.
Step 2: The Airmeet Techsupport team will authenticate and add the above domain to our server, and a SSO setup link will be sent to the organizer admin/IT team.
Step 3: The organizer admin/IT team needs to setup the SSO on their server and inform Airmeet once done. After confirmation, Airmeet techsupport will verify from our end and give a confirmation after checks.
4. Supported Service Providers
Airmeet supports SSO via SAML and OpenID. The complete list of supported SSO providers is available here: https://workos.com/docs/integrations
5. How to add participants via CSV
Add your non-sso participants via CSV upload and send them an unique joining link on there email id.
Step 1: Go to you events dashboard > Under registrations tab > Select Event Entry section.
Step 2: Click on Add attendees > Upload a CSV file or add a single attendee.
Select the type of attendee (Invited or Confirmed registrant)
Step 3: A unique link will be sent to participants and they will be ONLY able to enter the event by there unique link sent on email.
Need more help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our 24*7 Support Lounge.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article