TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. Overview
- 2. How to embed the registration form on your webpage
- 3. How will the embedded registration formwork?
- 4. Things to keep in mind
Design and format the registration form on Airmeet and host it wherever you want. Drive registrations for your event by hosting the form on all your key web pages. Set up the required form fields, format them with your brand colors, and copy the code to use it on any of your landing pages or microsites.
You will be able to copy the registration form code and use it anywhere on their website. You can design and format the form on Airmeet, then copy the code to use it anywhere on their website or webpage of your choice.
Event entry > Registration form > Choose Background Color and Preview > Copy Code > Go to the website and paste the code.
2. How to embed the registration form on your webpage
Step 1: Go to the "Registrations" tab and select "Registration Form" look for "Custom Registration Form."
Step 2: Click on the "Embed Form" button to customize and copy the iframe code.
Step 3: Before embedding the form, you can customize the "Theme" (Dark or Light) or change the background & CTA button color according to your preference.
Note: It is recommended to prepare your final registration form before embedding it on your webpage.
Read about: Customize the Registration form and Attendee card for your Airmeet event.
Step 4: You can preview the form once the desired customization is done. Please copy the code and paste it onto your website webpage.
Note: The embedded form is ONLY applicable in case of the ''Anyone can enter via their unique link" event entry type.
If the event organizer changes the event entry, you change the event entry option, and users will not be able to register from the embedded form on your webpage.
3. How will the embedded registration formwork?
After Embedding the registration form on the webpage, the participants will be asked to fill in the form details, and a unique link will be sent to the participant's email address to enter the event.
Step 1: Participants need to enter the details on the registration form.
Note: Email address & Name are default & mandatory fields
Step 2: An invitation email is sent to them at their respective email address, including a unique entry link (magic link) from Airmeet.
Step 3: Participants need to click on the unique link to confirm their registration (if the event is not started) and enter the event.
Note: The invited participant(s) must click on the sent link to confirm their registration.
The registration limit will be consumed only when the participants confirm their registration.
4. Things to keep in mind
- The embedded form is ONLY applicable in case of the ''Anyone can enter via their unique link" event entry type. If the event organizer changes the event entry, you change the event entry option, and users will not be able to register from the embedded form on your webpage.
- If any changes or customization are made on the form after embedding it on the webpage, the developer needs to re-embed the form again.
For Example: After embedding the form, if the theme needs to be changed to a light ambiance, then the organizer needs to make changes on the event's dashboard and again embed the form on the website.
- As an organizer, you cannot embed the registration form in case of a ticketed event on Airmeet.